W-Body chick needs help!

Wen313

why do you call him boogs?

short for booger???

booger5.jpg

I'm so glad that you asked.. :mrgreen: Here's your answer.. Because it's obnoxious and disgusting ~ Just like him.. HA HA!! :lol:

Yes ~ Boogs, short for Booger ~ although I never actually referred to him as Booger or related the name to the character in the Nerds movie.. Kick ass movie BTW ~ A classic if I do say so myself. I guess it just rolled off my tongue one day and it stuck to him like.. well.. A big gooey green boog.. HA! Ewwwww.. :puke:

True story!!

Mike0589 ~ That picture is hilarious, isn't it?! It's one of my favorites.. If you think this is funny, you'll have to ask him about the time that we all went to Cedar Point together... LOL! Oh man.. My husband hasn't been seen in public with him since..

Hey, Boogs? The Raptor goes down 2 hours after you've gotten in line and are only a few ques away from the platform.. How would you best describe your next course of action?

Would you...

A) Scream obcenities to the platform employess and demand that they get it fixed ASAP? Or better still, demand that they allow you to ride it even though it's broken because it could quite possibly raise the thrill factor? *shakes head*

B) Calmly jump out of Raptors line que and go searching for another ride with a shorter line? *still shaking head*

or C) In your best Adam Sandler/Cajun Man voice, scream out as loudly as you possibly can "MASTERBAAASHONE" Eventually getting the whole crowd of people within a 50 foot radius in line involved and repeating that shit! ..*nod*

"PROCRASTINAAASHONE!! DEVISTAASHONE!! MASTERBAASHONE!! ~OMG!! You almost had to be there to appreciate how funny that was.. Anyways ~ Have a great day everyone.. It's Friday!! WOOT! I'm off to take a nap!

:burnout:

I was ecstatic about getting married, I just wasnt that excited about sittring near my sister!!! Shit Son !!!

Yeah.. Nor was I.. I had to fake it.. and the thought of touching you.. EWWW!! COOTIES!! :willynilly:

Rob... How could you let your sister drive a chevy?

Because Chevy's fucking own all bitch!!!!......well besides Pontiac.....

And this is the largest help thread in the history of w-body...

Will be heading out to my parents house later on this afternoon to help Dad celebrate his Birthday. Hopefully Rob will remember to bring his diagnostic tool with him to help me figure out what the problem is. If nothing else, Dad said that he would be able to run a test on the chip in my key with his multi/OHMSmeter.. <?> I think thats what that thing is called.. With any luck we'll come up with some sort of reading ~ If and when I do, I'll post our findings here on the message boards and let you guys sort out the rest.. HA!! Hey!! I told ya, I don't like getting my fingernails dirty.. :biggrin: Gimmie a break, guys! I'm trying like hell to get back to the original topic..

Leg humpers?!? Where?!?! :willynilly:

Have a great weekend all!

Guest JuniorBaconChee

"C) In your best Adam Sandler/Cajun Man voice, scream out as loudly as you possibly can "MASTERBAAASHONE" Eventually getting the whole crowd of people within a 50 foot radius in line involved and repeating that shit! ..*nod*

"PROCRASTINAAASHONE!! DEVISTAASHONE!! MASTERBAASHONE!! ~OMG!! You almost had to be there to appreciate how funny that was.. "

THAT, was some funny shit right there...

I dont know whats going on here but welcome!

Thank you.. To bring you up to speed ~ I had a pass key problem, I think.. My brother reset the code with his diagnostic tool this past weekend and so far, so good! Thanks Boogs! :high5: