W-Body chick needs help!

Wen313

I would start by checking your VATS wire. Look under your dash for a orange or black wire. It should be cut and on the side where the wire goes to the cars computer (rather then to the ignition) check to see if there is a resistor soldered in there. If there is and it doesnt seem loose then try replacing it with the new one. Measure the pellet on your key with a multimeter in case the one in there is not the right resistance. O and it looks like nichole (montecarlochick) finally has some competition on here hahaha!!

Thanks.. I'll look into this tomorrow when I have some daylight to work with. I'll have to have either my Dad or my Brother measure the pellet on my keys, as I don't have a multimeter ~ I don't think.. Will a ruler work? HA! :lol: Just kidding.

Hmmm... :confused: I dunno who Nichole (montecarlochick) is, nor do I know anything about her.. Call me paranoid, but I can't help but wonder if I should be worried?!?! :question: Her and I can't possibly be the only two women on this site?!

Hmmm... :confused: I dunno who Nichole (montecarlochick) is, nor do I know anything about her.. Call me paranoid, but I can't help but wonder if I should be worried?!?! :question: Her and I can't possibly be the only two women on this site?!

Oh man...that one is just BEGGING to be answered... :lol:

There is Runt as well.

There is Runt as well.

Hey...wait....what? *looks down* HA! I'm not a chick....close to it, but I'm not!

And Rob...help your sis out! I was beginning to wonder why there was a pic of your kid in this thread and she said "Auntie"

I had a similar issue in the past with my passkey after having a Clifford Alarm installed. Basically all I needed to do was clean the key. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like your issue is that simple. Rob get off your lazy ass and help your sister...pretend its a fucking intrigue. :lol:

There is Runt as well.

OUCH! :bonk:

I had a similar issue in the past with my passkey after having a Clifford Alarm installed. Basically all I needed to do was clean the key. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like your issue is that simple. Rob get off your lazy ass and help your sister...pretend its a fucking intrigue. :lol:

LOL

I swear I should just go back to my old username. Even noobs call me MonteCarloChick still :lol:

Anywho, hi! It used to be Cary and I. Then she left for gaming purposes. But if you stick around longer than the typical 1 week stay that other broads seem to do, then woo hoo!

And yes, my car has the same issues yours has. I was going to disable the VATS, but I just switched to my spare key that was barely used and it seems to have remedied the problem for now. Now it only doesn't start about 10% of the time :lol:

Hey...wait....what? *looks down* HA! I'm not a chick....close to it, but I'm not!

And Rob...help your sis out! I was beginning to wonder why there was a pic of your kid in this thread and she said "Auntie"

Thanks for NOT saying what most people do once you figured out that Robert was my brother.. "Yeah! Now that you mention you're brother and sister, you do really resemble one another".. :puke:

And to think that Rob's the one that sent me to this website in search of help.. Goes to show ya how big of a douschebag he really is!! Pitty me! I had to grow up with this bung! :lol: HA HA HA!! :high5:

Thanks for NOT saying what most people do once you figured out that Robert was my brother.. "Yeah! Now that you mention you're brother and sister, you do really resemble one another"..

not at all...... he looks way more feminine!!

Thanks for NOT saying what most people do once you figured out that Robert was my brother.. "Yeah! Now that you mention you're brother and sister, you do really resemble one another"..

not at all...... he looks way more feminine!!

Bwhahahahah.

Oh. And ah...way to call him a douchebag to. Thats awesome.

The remote start should already be bypassed... I know a guy who doesn't have his bypassed and he has to leave a key in the car all of the time if he wants to start it remotely!

I would say check the key for shits and giggles, then start to look into the remote start system. Something may be going flaky...

lolol cant say i havent seen that before. My car used to do the no start thing and a new key solved the whole problem :mrgreen:

when all else fails.... there's always Afubar. the Hottie mature woman with a vert! but you bozos don't know cause you don't visit the vert section :P

ROB. I have an idea. call me!

oh... and... You have a [hot] sister? :D

when all else fails.... there's always Afubar. the Hottie mature woman with a vert! but you bozos don't know cause you don't visit the vert section :P

ROB. I have an idea. call me!

oh... and... You have a [hot] sister? :D

:redface:Shucks folks, I'm speechless.. Thanks, but I don't think that I would go THAT far.. Since when were saddle bags and crows feet considered hot?! :lol:

Here's a picture of Robert and I last summer at his wedding. It's not a very good pic of either of us, but you can definately feel the sibling love radiating off of this sucker.. Rob's looking away from the camera and appears to be thinking outloud ~ "Get this effin shit over with already, would ya?!" :lol: He looks thouroughly disgusted. I have another pic around here somewhere that was taken right after this one was ~ only we're sticking our tongues out at one another.. It's awesome! :burnout:

And just incase you don't believe me when I say that Rob's a total douschebag! Here's proof.. (see pic 2) You can't take this boy anywhere public without him making an ass of himself.. If I remember right, the 2nd pic was taken at Sears.. HA HA HA :lol: :willynilly: :lol:

Enjoy !!