lighter wheels

Psych0matt

So, I've been debating getting rid of my 19"s sometime in the future and getting a nice set of 18"s, but I want something as light as possible. I like the general style of the ones I have, and also the ones that Thegoul (sp?) has only not in chrome, I like the kinda deep dish look to an extent, and I've also been thinking something either black or gunmetal with a nice lip. anyone have any suggestions or sites that might have something for me? ive checked out tirerack and the like, but not really finding much I like.

They looked awesome on my z34:

100_0993.jpg

My Lumina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you have any other pics from that weekend still? /hijack

those enkei's that Chris used to have were pimp shit.....they were light as hell, if they looked as nice on my spyder as they did on his Z I would have never gotten rid of them...

....rotational weight is a bitch, and going lightweight definitely has it's benefits, but you will pay a pretty penny for any larger diameter lightweight rim

you could get torque stars...lightest w-body wheel :^^:

but the ugliest (minus the snowflake and 2nd gen xlaces) :P

They looked awesome on my z34:

wow, im surprised how good they looked...really surprised

I love your F1s, I think they fit Cutlass' perfectly. They even look good at 19", which I never say about any wheel.

I hope you get a replacement as clean looking as those are.

How much for the 19's? Do you have any trouble with tire rub?

I think that there are 4 or 5 other people who called "dibs" on his 19s about a year ago :lol:

yep :lol: I already PMed someone just in case, but I probably wont be selling, at least not yet

I think that there are 4 or 5 other people who called "dibs" on his 19s about a year ago :lol:

Yeah, but from what I've seen, in the short time I have been hangin' around here, there seems to be a lot of talk but no cash flow.

Yeah, but from what I've seen, in the short time I have been hangin' around here, there seems to be a lot of talk but no cash flow.

also true :lol: I dunno, it's not really worth it to me to sell them, since I love them so much, and since theyre not perfect. I'll probably throw them on the TGP once it gets running to see, although one has no tire, and one is almost bald. I'll get a pair of 35's for the replacements and throw those on the fronts