89 grand prix turbo noise

RARETGP

More information would help. Is it just uphill, or whenever there is a load put on the drivetrain, like WOT... could be just a half-shaft, but without more details, thats just a guess.

the noise happens up hill kinda like the noise you get when your tire hits the falling asleep thing on the side of the road but not so load thank you for your help

Not to be rude, but putting your car up for sale, and simultaneously asking questions relating to its malfunctions, is not going to help you sell it.

I suggest listing any issues the car has in your For Sale ad, and go from there.

okay, so it happens up hill, but does it happen you are on the gas, on the brakes, hard throttle, light throttle, etc. You're gonna have to give us more info.

thanks for that info would you know anything about why my abs relay fuse keeps blowing ??? i do have a brake switch bad would that do it ????? it keeps my back light on all the time i have to put my foot in the back of the brake and push up i am tired of buying these fuses all the time any help would be helpful thank you

The brake switch would not cause the fuse to blow. You may just need to readjust the brake switch since your brake lights are staying on until you pull up on the pedal. If adjusting it doesn't work, it needs to be replaced. I would imagine your ABS pump is running too long/drawing too much current and causing the fuse to blow. There should be some posts over on http://www.tgpforums.com covering those brake issues. Are any of your brake lights illuminated on the dash?

If your brake switch is malfunctioning (brake lights on all the time) I don't think the torque converter will lock will it?

His brake lights are not on all the time though, just after pressing the brake pedal, they stay illuminated(common with the older brake switches, especially in the TGP's it seems). If he pulled up on the brake pedal afterwards to turn off the brake lights, everything would function normally. If RARETGP reads this again, search for the brake switch adjustment here. In the search menu, use "GutlessSupreme" as the "author" and you should find the post he made about adjustment before.