Grand Prix Turbo Motorweek tv review

mannix

Awesome! That road course in Savannah(few hours from me) looked like it would be fun as hell. :mrgreen: I couldn't help but laugh about how loud everything was in that car(moving the gear selector, headlight switch, turn signals, etc.).

EDIT: I downloaded this, converted it to .mpg format and then uploaded it to rapidshare. The file is ~19.5mb in size.

http://rapidshare.com/files/37865710/tgp_motortrend.mpg

Click the link, scroll down to click the "free" button there, and then enter the little code it shows you and the download will start. :wink:

Sound goes in and out a bit, but otherwise it is the BEST VID EVER! :twisted:

I was hoping someone here knows what show # this is so I could order a copy from MotorWeek if it's still available. I might contact motorweek and see what they say...

EDIT: Emailed them, hopefully they remember what episode # I'm after. :lol: I'm almost certain that it's still available since they offer from show #101 to current(they're up into the 2K-3K range now I believe). I believe the TGP episode is going to be between 1,000-1,100ish.

Sound goes in and out a bit, but otherwise it is the BEST VID EVER! :twisted:

I was hoping someone here knows what show # this is so I could order a copy from MotorWeek if it's still available. I might contact motorweek and see what they say...

EDIT: Emailed them, hopefully they remember what episode # I'm after. :lol: I'm almost certain that it's still available since they offer from show #101 to current(they're up into the 2K-3K range now I believe). I believe the TGP episode is going to be between 1,000-1,100ish.

Thats a great idea, I'll definately pick one up.

i wonder if they have one for the '91 lumina Z34? i looked on the site but the episodes only go back to 98-99. if anyone comes across the one for the z34 please let me know. sorry to mildly hijack, lol

i wonder if they have one for the '91 lumina Z34? i looked on the site but the episodes only go back to 98-99. if anyone comes across the one for the z34 please let me know. sorry to mildly hijack, lol

Like I said, 1990 year model is going to fall into the range I listed above, so yes, if they done a Lumina, it should be available. I did some figuring based on some "original airing" dates I found online. I'll post here when I get an email back from them.

Like I said, 1990 year model is going to fall into the range I listed above, so yes, if they done a Lumina, it should be available. I did some figuring based on some "original airing" dates I found online. I'll post here when I get an email back from them.

Sweet.

THAT.....was pretty freaking cool. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like a kid in a candy store when something about one of my cars is publicized this way (mostly due to their rareness/the fact most people haven't heard of them). I would most definitely be interested in obtaining a copy. I'll try asking the guy who posted the video.

Ok, the guy responded on Youtube:

local701 (4 hours ago)

Show 919. No date.

Thanks Dikran. Motorweek still hasn't responded to my email. :lol: I sent a copy to the main site and the "shop" site where you can purchase the videos.

its funny to hear them bitch about stuff thats the least of your worries. like the seat belts and heater controls. they look like they had it screamin around that one corner though.

its funny to hear them bitch about stuff thats the least of your worries. like the seat belts and heater controls. they look like they had it screamin around that one corner though.

Those are the least of most car guy's worries, but for "regular" people those are a big deal maybe?

...they are totally in love with the gauge cluster but cant figure out the heater controls? I am sorry but anyone who has owned one has to see the irony.

that vid is funny, who honestly leaves the seatbelts plugged in while getting in and out the car?

the turn signal switch looks like a tree branch busting and the car is brand new still. ahhhahahaha! :lol:

"welcome to the lifestyles of the rich and famous"-->its that guy.. :lol: course hes not a car guy.

I would buy a copy though, for the novelty of it.