Wax as you Dry

Nick1234

I use Eagle 1, which i believe were the first to come out with it, and i love it. I use it everytime i wash my car. I still wax the car, but this really helps in between. Water beads off great so the car looks clean after it rains.

Does anyone else use it?

Just last week, I washed. Then I sprayed this stuff by RainX, fast wax or something. You just spray it on and rub it around while it is wet. Then take a dry towel and towel it off. Then you have to wait about 30 minutes for the wax to dry before touching (my daughter put a hand print on the car LOL).

It has been one week. It has rained here twice and then recently it has been a dust bowl, but it is still shiny. The water runs off fast. I was really surprised. Cheap, too!

I use it every now and then, it works pretty good. Last time I used it, I sprayed it on my wheels because I didn't feel like actually waxing them. The Eagle 1 quick detailer works pretty good as well. My friend's car, which he very rarely waxes, was beading off water like it had been waxed after using the regular quick detailer.

I have tried that wax as you dry before but wasn't too impressed with it..proably because I was using it wrong. I'm still a fan of setting aside a few hours and putting a high quality wax on the car, and keeping it between with a detailer spray.

I have tried that wax as you dry before but wasn't too impressed with it..proably because I was using it wrong. I'm still a fan of setting aside a few hours and putting a high quality wax on the car, and keeping it between with a detailer spray.

Oh, trust me! I get the good wax job in, but this is a great tweener for the price.

I used a few wax-as-you-dry products, and they do work great in between. Still wont beat a real wax job. I also used the Mr Clean streak free car wash product. I would not recommend it. It removes all wax from the paint, and the soap used is a detergent. This prevents the formation of water beads on the surface which helps remove water spots, but removes the wax. I found more dirt clings to the car. I would not recommend it (Although ConsumerReports did?). Also, it does not reduce the drying time of your car.

I used a few wax-as-you-dry products, and they do work great in between. Still wont beat a real wax job. I also used the Mr Clean streak free car wash product. I would not recommend it. It removes all wax from the paint, and the soap used is a detergent. This prevents the formation of water beads on the surface which helps remove water spots, but removes the wax. I found more dirt clings to the car. I would not recommend it (Although ConsumerReports did?). Also, it does not reduce the drying time of your car.

As is does is remove impurities from the water so water spots don't form..if your water supply doesn't suck in the first place there should be no problem. All the cars that I wash dry without spots..has to do with water...my house gets water from the river (city system) and it's nice and soft..I knowa lot of places have hard water