• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantomFE3

• Brian P

• per0781

• ismellrealbad

I know Im new here and all but i just read this post & said to my self ----------"Self dont reply" But I had to I looked at the kids sig & saw this was a L/E car he did this "CAI " on and said what a butcher job He obviously dont gots a clue :lol: I just got my W body and havent had time to even look into the mods possible and was actually excited about seeing a post about a cai But when the page loaded , I said holy shit :puke: Heres a pic of my custom CAI on my S-truck And I thought it looked home made :shock: BTW whats with his giant pic of a dodge in his sig ? :? I have dialup & his posts take forever to loadS-15 CAI

dont worry about it, ill change the pic in my sig, and my "CAI" was just a half an hour job that cost me next to nothing, if you want to start a contest for the raddest home made CAI then im in, i get my paycheck on friday, then ill show ya :wink: by the way, im still an active member and you dont have to talk to people like im a freak or im not there or something

dont worry about it, ill change the pic in my sig, and my "CAI" was just a half an hour job that cost me next to nothing, if you want to start a contest for the raddest home made CAI then im in, i get my paycheck on friday, then ill show ya :wink: by the way, im still an active member and you dont have to talk to people like im a freak or im not there or something
Thanks for downsizing that sig pic. Sorry if I spoke about you in the 3rd person . I really was surprised at these pics of the CAI I personally wouldnt have posted them whether it was 5 bucks or 500---------- BTW I will not enter into a pissin contest with anyone its just not my style :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could always increase your temporary internet files and that way once those images are loaded then it would just fetch directly from your hdd or you could upgrade to DSL or Cable internet. Most dial up ISP charges around $15-$23+ and for additional $20+ you can have a high speed connection and share that connection with your other computers.

I'll have my CAI uploaded soon.

my cable internet (rogers highspeed lite) is pretty fast...well its the lite version so its just as fast as DSL and its only 25 bucks a month! I was paying 22 for dialup so 3 bucks more didn't bother me and its a LOT faster....btw these are canadian prices

I know Im new here and all but i just read this post & said to my self ----------"Self dont reply" But I had to I looked at the kids sig & saw this was a L/E car he did this "CAI " on and said what a butcher job He obviously dont gots a clue :lol: I just got my W body and havent had time to even look into the mods possible and was actually excited about seeing a post about a cai But when the page loaded , I said holy shit :puke: Heres a pic of my custom CAI on my S-truck And I thought it looked home made :shock: BTW whats with his giant pic of a dodge in his sig ? :? I have dialup & his posts take forever to loadS-15 CAI

It does look homemade.