look at these pics of these w-bodys!!!!!!

rell504

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SLAMDIT

• greencutlassdrvr

• pontiac6ksteawd

• CSI_MuNkY

I don't see how anyone could possibly think those cars look good like that.

:werd: They look absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how anyone can like "donk" style cars, that just makes no sense to me at all. Do people who like them NOT see how ridiculously disproportionate they look? How silly and cartoonish they look, like a McDonald's Happy Meal toy? My eyes tell me those look like clown cars that only fools would drive. Some peoples' eyes must process the world very differently than my eyes do.

I think the reason you see most of these cars in trashy neighborhoods or in front of trashy houses is because a low IQ is a prerequisite for thinking this shit looks good.

the wheels and tires probably cost more than the actual car

Well, we're talking about 1st gen W-bodies here. Putting in a CD player from Wal-mart costs more than the actual car.

the wheels and tires probably cost more than the actual car

Well, we're talking about 1st gen W-bodies here. Putting in a CD player from Wal-mart costs more than the actual car.

And filling the gas tank (at current gas prices) doubles, if not triples, the value..

This is what I say to myself more times than not when people on this forum "customize" their car and post the pics of what they think is "cool." I guess I don't ever say anything beyond that because I am very much a person who believes in making a vehicle how you want it to be. As much as I love this forum, I feel that people here tend to lash out at anything they aren't used to. I am not saying don't have an opinion, I just think it is intresting that there is an agreement like there is on this forum about what is "cool" and what isn't.

That's not a bash at anyone on here, just an observation I have made in the time I have been a member here.

-Sean

This is what I say to myself more times than not when people on this forum "customize" their car and post the pics of what they think is "cool." I guess I don't ever say anything beyond that because I am very much a person who believes in making a vehicle how you want it to be. As much as I love this forum, I feel that people here tend to lash out at anything they aren't used to. I am not saying don't have an opinion, I just think it is intresting that there is an agreement like there is on this forum about what is "cool" and what isn't.

That's not a bash at anyone on here, just an observation I have made in the time I have been a member here.

-Sean

thank you sean for telling it so so well.......... damn you save me the time

I like those type of cars because they are different. You can only do so many things with a car. Awhile back it was the big thing to was to put tiny 13" and 14" 200 spoke rims on cars, make the tires stick way out from the car, sometimes put in hydraulics of airbags if you had the money. Then that trend went by the wayside and it was all about big suvs with big rims. Now the hot things is to put huge rims on usually larger, older american cars, and do crazy interior shit and wild paint. And for those of you that hate this particular style, just wait a few years and it will go by the wayside also. Most likely replaced with a trend you guy will hate just as much if not more.

What gets me, is that whenever I see huge chrome on cars, they always belong to people who live in sub-standard housing with 17 kids on welfare. They live in trash, yet can afford big rims on shitty cars or big SUVs with huge rims. Way to get your priorities straight.

And to top it off, very rarely do they even upgrade the braking system in those cars, so they're rolling missiles of death.

Buy the car with cash, finance the rims. And we wonder why CC companies are using money for toilet paper :lol:

Honestly, 17's would be plenty...MAYBE 18's. That just looks goofy as hell. Has to do wonders for acceleration to...and not even going to try and venture a guess at how far that throws the speedo off. A nice set of rims can compliment any car...but 24's on a midsize coupe makes it look like some kinda cracked out wheelchair. I guess its cool if you're a window licker...other than that, :barf:

On the bright side, the owner of the "DONKEY KING" won't have to worry about most floods with that kinda ground clearance. Hell, and if it does get that bad, it appears that he already has propellers mounted where his wheels should be...nice boat!

On the bright side, the owner of the "DONKEY KING" won't have to worry about most floods with that kinda ground clearance. Hell, and if it does get that bad, it appears that he already has propellers mounted where his wheels should be...nice boat!

he could run a true cai with no worries

i'm going to have to agree with most of the people on here in saying those look utterly ridiculous. And all the a,b,g, and now w bodys being sacraficed in this donk trend is just sad.

The new deffinition of dumb. To think how bad brakes and trannies are on those cars and they put retarded sized wheels on. Not to mention mindless colors and those fuckin stupid door hinges.

agg i just puked in my mouth a little

i think the biggest size that looks good on a w is 18s but 24s that is just plain stupid

maybe 19s i saw a 94gp and it looked dope