look at these pics of these w-bodys!!!!!!

rell504

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SLAMDIT

• greencutlassdrvr

• pontiac6ksteawd

• CSI_MuNkY

You like these? SEEK COUNSELING! :redface:

think of all the fender rub, the rough ride, the reduced turning radius! these cars are rasied up now cause of it. that is sooooo horrible.

They look like utter ass.

But for the ebonicly challenged, its probly the bomb for shizzle. But they still look like ass without the ability to turn..

think of all the fender rub, the rough ride, the reduced turning radius! these cars are rasied up now cause of it. that is sooooo horrible.

I doubt they give 2 shits about any of that. If that is what you are after then this is not the style for you. I am intrigued by the whole "donk" style movement. Although I would never do it to a cutlass, I love big wheels on big cars. I am hoping to put 26's on my suburban for next summer. If I could afford it I would go 28's or even 30's but I don't have 20g's to spend on rims.

Obviously to someone who isn't into "bling" this would start a huge debate and I'm not trying to do that. Just reiterating that different people are into different stuff. Heck Ken, you and I have talked several times and come to realize what difference in taste you and I have.

As for thsoe cuts on 24's....It's cool and I would rock the shit out of it but I would never do it to one of my cars. Imagine if those guys saw some of the stuff we do to our cars on here, they would be sayin the same shit about how ugly and stupid some cars on here are as well.

Different strokes for different folks

Sean

What gets me, is that whenever I see huge chrome on cars, they always belong to people who live in sub-standard housing with 17 kids on welfare. They live in trash, yet can afford big rims on shitty cars or big SUVs with huge rims. Way to get your priorities straight.

And to top it off, very rarely do they even upgrade the braking system in those cars, so they're rolling missiles of death.

What gets me, is that whenever I see huge chrome on cars, they always belong to people who live in sub-standard housing with 17 kids on welfare. They live in trash, yet can afford big rims on shitty cars or big SUVs with huge rims. Way to get your priorities straight.

And to top it off, very rarely do they even upgrade the braking system in those cars, so they're rolling missiles of death.

now THAT I can't agree with more if I tried. Not to stereotype or profile or any of that, but if ure shit is bought with drug money or from rich mommy and daddy or from theft or anything besides earning it, that bothers me to no end. I will sit and bs with any guy that has worked hard on his stuff and tried to make it custom whether I think it is the most horrid thing I have ever seen or the coolest car on the planet. These people who don't work for there stuff and just all of a sudden think they are the shizzle burns the hell out of me. I have busted my ass for every dolla I have spent on my car and I am proud of that damnit!

I hope they crash into a wall at 80mph.

They probably will, it probably takes them a mile+ to stop from 80mph!

My opinion, this whole "donk" thing is discusting, too many nice cars have been sacrificed for such a hideous trend.

Jamie

I hope they crash into a wall at 80mph.

They probably will, it probably takes them a mile+ to stop from 80mph!

My opinion, this whole "donk" thing is discusting, too many nice cars have been sacrificed for such a hideous trend.

Jamie

Tell me about it. Theres a Grand National by me that some dumbass put 30's on. Yes, this man is black, yes this man also leaves in poverty, yes this man lives on food stamps and the like, no this man isnt a drug dealer, his son is....

I just noticed....how cute they are!!! The same paint scheme on all 3 cars, just different colors.

Also, in general.... I HATE how these fucks plaster their rim size all over the car. NO SHIT YOUR RIMS ARE HUGE!!!!!

now with a better color, and less blingy, I'd almost hit it. I actually have thought about the whole lambo door thing, would be kinda cool i guess... :leaving:

I just noticed....how cute they are!!! The same paint scheme on all 3 cars, just different colors.

Speaking of matching paint schemes... if they get a red one done they will be representing gay pride!

Jamie

x2 i would so not do that to my w or any car i will ever own :redface:

now with a better color, and less blingy, I'd almost hit it. I actually have thought about the whole lambo door thing, would be kinda cool i guess... :leaving:

x2. I'd love to have my door open like that. I guess thats how I feel from living in a narrow drive way. Hopefully I dont live at home too much longer.

all i'm going to say is some of you guys need jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: ummmm..... yeah... seek that councelling... no god (even if I did have faith) could make me like those rims....

In my opinion, 24" is too big for anything... unless you drive a Peterbuilt!

Jamie

If i had that kind of money i wouldnt spend it on rims, id do 18s, maybe 20s and spend the rest on other things. Unlike most people on here i actually like the "donk" style cars with big rims. I doubt if i would drive one, not my style but i still like them. Of those three I like the blue one with the lambo doors the best.

If i had that kind of money i wouldnt spend it on rims, id do 18s, maybe 20s and spend the rest on other things. Unlike most people on here i actually like the "donk" style cars with big rims. I doubt if i would drive one, not my style but i still like them. Of those three I like the blue one with the lambo doors the best.

i agree on all points there man. i like those cars too, they are different, so what if some people don't like them. everyone has their own preference. i am putting lambo doors on my Z34 over the winter too but was scared to say anything about it on here, because i didn't want to have to defend myself on why i like them.

it all comes down to the fact that if someone works hard for their money and wants to mod the car the way they want, other people should be able to accept that and not have the need to bash the shit of them. but i guess in all fairness that is not how the real world works, so fuck it! Bash on if you must.