Broken trunk lid moulding

Puggsley456

Well I guess it was inevitable becasue of all the panel vibration. But the moulding that goes across the rear of the trunk lid is now totally broken. All of the fasteners to trunk lid on the back side(by the lock cylinder) are totally sheared off. And it flaps around like a dead fish. But I cant figure out how to get it off. It apears to slide into the actual sheet metal at some point. Has anyone actually pulled one of these off before? I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to snap it and go from there.

201_84.jpg

i think that bitch is two way taped.. not sure tho... try sliding a putty knife under it ... if you can get the knife under there and it is just two way tape just work the knife down and start pulling on it till it comes all the way off... GOOD LUCK :biggrin:

The moulding just slides on and off. Get a putty knife under an edge to pop it, then pull all the way around.

that amp must be working good then.

I couldnt be any happier. I think I am hitting above 140db now and I dont drop below 13.2volts at the amps. :mrgreen:

God bless High effieciency amps.

that much different huh? whats the freq. range on it?

you dont run the same subs anymore though. are the voice coils as big or what?

that much different huh? whats the freq. range on it?

you dont run the same subs anymore though. are the voice coils as big or what?

Well I cant really credit it all to the amp. I went from two class A/B amps running 700rms on 4 guage wire. To 1 class D and 1 class a/b running 1500rms on Kicker hyper flex 0 gauge. And I also found my old ground connection was shitty. But now overall the system is quite awesome.

I need to update my sig......I've got the eD 16Ov.2 back in now.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Elemental%20Designs/16ov2.6.wmv

Well I figured the black/clear plastic piece should come off seperateyl from the white part. Well I was wrong, Its all one piece. What a pain in the ASS! No more vibration though.

• 2 months later...

Well guys, I think my cars a right off due to 90+ hail dents. So I dont think I'll be around here much anymore. It been a blast. I will still check in from time to time to see whats going on. If anyone needs me hit the PM. :cheers: