HELP PLZ!!

KrazyCutlass1995

hey guys i was changing struts on my dads car today and the 2 bolts that go up top of the strut broke the heads off..... i tryed drilling it out but no luck.. thats hard metal on there, any ideas thanks alot guys

when that happens to me, i usually just tack weld a small t-bar to the broken off bolt and then unscrew it. i don't know if you have the room to do that (or the welder) but it would be worth a try if you do.

Easy-Outs? Before trying them make sure you hit those bolts with some type of penerant (sp?) a few times to loosen the bolt up...I dunno if easyouts will work or not.

I broke a bolt in the same spot and i used an easy out ... easy out for the win... i dont remember but i think that i heated them up with an oxyacetelyne torch... butane will work tho

that happened to me when i did the ones on my cutty too lol . and i even used all the oil in the world ndthey still broke. I had my car down for 4 days until we got it drilled out. GOod luck :mrgreen: