Where do i find this part?

350TPI

I have had a vacuum leak since i bought this car and today i finally am fed up with it.There is a 3 way vac connector that goes under the cruise control.It has a huge hole in it.I guess this is the reason the cruise doesnt work?Also,could it be the reason the vents dont blow air?And could this little leak cause the car to run bad/not idle good/idle to high,etc?Does anyone have a spare or does anyone know where i can pick one up?Thanks so much for the help,chris.

350 TPI- I had the exact same problem- go to your local parts store and at the HELP! rack, grab check valve #47150. That should solve your problems. :thumb:

The cruise not working could be as simple as the C clip, or E clip, depending on how you view it, that attaches the cruise cable to the throttle. Mine was missing, as when I put a new one in, it worked again. Worth looking at, atleast.

For the cruise: as Krenzy said above, make sure that the cruise cable is connected properly to the TB. Next, make sure the electrical socket to the cruise is plugged in properly. Last, but not least, make sure ALL of your vac lines are connected, and connected properly- use the diagram I posted in your other topic. :cool:

Nick,everything looks fine.The car runs much better anyway.Its funny though,last night i went out to move the car under the car port and when i stuck the key in the ignition and turned it did nothing.The actual ignition that the key goes in is broke i guess.I got the dash to light up like it does before you crank but i had to try for 5 minutes to try to get that to go off.It looks like its always going to be something with this car.

It looks like its always going to be something with this car.

:lol: It doesn't end- always some little thing to drive ya nutz! :willynilly:

Ok,so i am trying to replace the ignition cylinder and i was using some directions from this site i think.I am to the point where you take out the torx screw that holds the lock cylinder in place.The only problem is the black outer metal piece that blocks me from getting to the torx screw 100%.I can get it on there but only good enough to strip it.Does that black metal outer piece come off or is there some other way?Please help. :sad:

Ok,nevermind.I took out the wrong torx screw and probably crossthreaded it going back in :redface: :evil:What a pain in the ass.I broke the plastic around the column and have little screws that i have no idea where they go :rolleyes: