rims for a lumina

whoyourdaddy49

I wouldn't see why either a 17 or an 18 wouldn't fit just get the overall height of the rim plus the tire as close to the original size.. There's a formula for how to calculate it but I have no idea what it is.. I know I almost got 17's and it called for getting a 225 or 215 55 17. instead of 225 or 215 60 16..

I do know that the farthest I would go on width of the rim is 8 inches.. I've got 16 X 8's on my car and they fit under perfectly, I think if it was any wider it would hit something or stick out.. Hope that helps a bit the bolt pattern on them is 115 X 5 last time I checked.. If you need to get tires I'd recommend the Bridgestone Potenza's at http://www.tirerack.com Awesome tires, my brother got the RE910 and I got the RE950's both are worth the money..

You could roll 20"s if you really wanted to.

Just size the tire correctly, and get an offset as close to stock as possible.

An 18x8 with +38mm offset and 245/40R18 tire will definitely work.

245/45R18 tire is closer to stock, but I'm not sure if it'll rub or not.

NO DON"T GET ENKEI!!!!! I had a set of 17 inch enkei CDR9's and i had nothing but problems with them flaking and chipping, and if you knew me i am a freak about my car and rims. They look great but the quality blows!! I had to go get a set if 17 inch Alba "Inertias" CHROME with a 3 year warranty. OH they are for sale. WITH RECIEPTS AND TIRES, Nitto 555's 235/45/17 AWSOME TIRES! Jay LOERIDR6792@aol.com

The guys at DISCOUNT TIRE told me that 18's will fit snug. and 19's and 20's would rub, because of the tire size. When they get that big the side wall gets smaller and the width gets wider.