tires

Don't bring your attitude into this thread.

The thing is most guys on tire rack don't drive 13 year w-bodies with shit for suspension either.

I'm thinking of 225/55/16's then for the car, anyone have pics of said size on stock ride height cuttys? I'd like to keep the soft ride thats why i'm not "sure" of the 55 series profile, i know it's an aspect ratio so it's not all that different, just curious

The car actually rode better, IMHO with the P245/45R17's on it. My dad's vert has the P225/60R16's...although i wouldn't go wider than that on those rims b/c they are only 6.5" wide.

The suspension isn't that bad...but then again my truck outcorners it on P205 snows.

it doesn't have body roll, C'mon :lol:

n53801161_30167989_5411.jpg

n53801161_30167984_3815.jpg

i love autocross

fwiw: my '97 cutty came stock with 225s...

Yeah, I would go with 225. I would leave the car stock IMO.

but, his car did NOT come stock with 225's...therefor, if he wanted to leave it stock, he'd have to go with 215/60/16's or the closest size to that which would be 225/55/16

but, his car did NOT come stock with 225's...therefor, if he wanted to leave it stock, he'd have to go with 215/60/16's or the closest size to that which would be 225/55/16

Stock is 225 or 215 on 16's I would just go with those.

Stock is 225 or 215 on 16's I would just go with those.

Just go with whatever is cheaper. Performance between those two tire sizes is nil.

I put 225/55 on my Olds, great size, doesn't have too big of a sidewall and no additional wheelwell gap. I might have a pic of the tire at home but I don't know.

fwiw: his car did not come stock with the 5-spokes either ;)

fwiw: his car did not come stock with the 5-spokes either ;)

No, It Didnt!...BUT, my cutlass came stock with the 5-spokes & 215/60/16's...

nope! oh and remind me when i have more time to talk to you about the graphite 5 spokes! I liked your on your cutty and wonder how they'd look on mine.

I think that they would look great on the dark red car....I am/was toying with the idea of doing the ones on the monte ....