Another one of those damn "What wheels should I get?" threads.

stevegasm

What wheels should I get?  

1. 1. What wheels should I get?

• Mille Miglia EV-S
    • Eagle 168
    • Cobra Style
    • Eagle 077
    • Other, please describe

Alright, so I'm in a bit of a pickle as to what to get for some new wheels. I need a second, third, and possibly fourth opinion on these. I basically want to stay with 5-spoke, at least 17", chrome, and somewhat simple and aesthetically pleasing. I'm not a fan of "rivets" around the entire rim.

Mille Miglia Evo 5

MilleMiglia%20(WinCE).jpg

Eagle 168

168c.jpg

Cobra Style

mustangtuning_1935_165242106%20(WinCE).jpg

Eagle 077

077.jpg

I also want to get some input on the ford rims. Does anyone run 5x114.3mm? Does it affect anything?

Boo to rivets around the lip of the wheel, looks tacky. If they didn't have the bolts, that would be the obvious choice.

that is EXACTLY what i told him when he showed me those wheels :lol:

im not gonna tell you what rims i like/want! i wanna be the only one here with them. well, if i ever get around to buying them anyway. 18" chrome 5 spokes FTW! and no one here has em, or has ever mentioned them. :mrgreen: here's a teaser pic. name that rim!!

rim.jpg

im not gonna tell you what rims i like/want! i wanna be the only one here with them. well, if i ever get around to buying them anyway. 18" chrome 5 spokes FTW! and no one here has em, or has ever mentioned them. :mrgreen: here's a teaser pic. name that rim!!

rim.jpg

OOOOOOOoooo I want!!!!

Boo to rivets around the lip of the wheel, looks tacky. If they didn't have the bolts, that would be the obvious choice.

x1000 bolts are cool if they are real 2-3 piece rims, not on one piece rims

rim.jpg

my buddy had a 18-20 combo on his Saleen mustang with those wheels look like poopoo, too much face on the rim, looks too bling blingy in person. JMO

rim.jpg

my buddy had a 18-20 combo on his Saleen mustang with those wheels look like poopoo, too much face on the rim, looks too bling blingy in person. JMO

I saw a GTP on cardomain with them, thought it looked sweet!

:Edit: it wasnt cardomain, it was on buywheelstoday.com, which has the best price for these rims . and sorry, this is the only pic on there.

1662.jpg

The guy selling those Bonnie GXP rims said that they should fit on a GP without any problems, I might buy those. What do you guys think?

Give them to me?

The SE wheels I currently have? Sure :P

The guy selling those Bonnie GXP rims said that they should fit on a GP without any problems, I might buy those. What do you guys think?

Give them to me?

The SE wheels I currently have? Sure :P

Nah.... the GXP wheels :)

Anyways, your car is red, so these will be alright. The red one's on the wall.

http://www.hipnoticwheels.com/6s.jpg

LOLOLOL!!