2 subs, box and amp

FordBoy

Ya i got em my car is dual equipped two 12"1100w max 600rms both in a dual box they came with a 580w amp they pound pretty hard. from the outside it sounds bad cause the car itself rattles to much but inside the car it sounds great!! the box has LEDs built into it il see if i can get a pic of em up.

Edit:

Heres the link to dual http://www.dualav.com/carsubs/xobp12d.html

Heres the link for the head deck i got last year http://www.dualav.com/receivers/xdmp680.html

I hope you didn't pay over $100 for all of that stuff. I see that stuff come back more often than any brand in my install bay, mainly because the build quality totally blows, theres hardly any eq options, and it just basically sucks.

Good luck though.

Head deck $100

Subs and amp (in box) $130

The head deck is bout a yr old no prob with it subs amp bout 3-4moonths old no probs with yet so alot of people have had this stuff break or blow :dunno:

Yes, I see the stuff broke more than anything else. For $100, I coulda picked you out a pretty decent HU online. For $130, I coulda atleast picked you out subs that are decent, and a box. Amp woulda been on your own, but thats what the next paycheck is for.

LOL i was just at best buy last weekend looking at amps. the gf was looking at those subs, she's like "those are pretty..." i say no dear you dont want those.

blow em up fast dude, and get somethin better!

My buddy got a VERY nice Pioneer Premier headunit for the price you paid for that Dual POS.

Oh yeah, and we blew those subs up in NO time with a vastly underpowered amp when my friend Allen had them in his GP. They're junk and sound like shit. WHY do people insist on buying shitty audio equipment?

Oh well, if you're happy with it..

If I were Alpine, I'd be suing Dual for copying the front of every Alpine CD HU I've ever seen.

I used to have another cheaper knockoff alpine look HU it fuking blew. The HU is fine ive had it for a yr now no probs with it at all. the subs and 1 week away from 3months me and alot of people around here have had no probs with dual. Mabie they make alot of lemons and we got the good stuff :dunno: cause mine work just fine

• 1 month later...