First post!

stevegasm

seperate forums? well....... for now the differences with convertibles are significant enough that a seperate section would be helpful to those of with convertibles. yes, they are very different from ordinary coupes.

my goals for this section: (coming soon!)

create a vert registry (for technical knowledge)

create a vert introduce yourself thread: I notice more and more members with verts every day, I can't remeber them all!

year to year Options breakdown - self explanitory

Interchange database: many vert parts are vert only... some can be fabricated from typical coupe parts, and some are the same car to car.

I've already started moving threads, but if you notice a thread that's got an inane, undescriptive title and it belongs here, please PM a link to me so I can move it to it's rightful home.

AWESOMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all the manuals including parts, '92 service and convertible supplement.

I just need a 1992 owner's manual with 'vert supplement.

you dingbat! you never told me!

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?class%5F2=OLD&mk=Oldsmobile&yr=All+Years&md=Cutlass++Cutlass+Supreme&dt=&module=&from=result&Style=&Sku=22569504&itemtype=B&mscsid=NH0NJJE55UK39NPHDF9ULUX4HLB1AKP5

OOOOOH! You da man Ken! I might get the French one too... LOL!!!!!!

I actually need one too. hope they have two.

add the link to helm's manuals to your vert auction thread!

speaking of which... how about a thread titles "vert links"?

whoa.......what the hell. I had the COTM section hidden, and when i clicked to show it again, this board came up? how did that work? i had the TGP forum shown too..

weird...

we should get a list (maybe sticky it) of all the people who own convertibles

i trying to utilize the convertiholic thred to that end... but I may create a seperate vert registry, and hopefully collect all the spid info i can from verts!

well, i was thinking somewhere just have a listing or something, not necessarily saying not to have a registry, but just a single thread that cant be edited by anyone but a mod, and is simply a list of usernames. Oh, and i should be a mod/admin/whatever :willynilly:

Nice to see you vert guys finally got your own section.

I have always liked the verts, I was looking pretty hard at a teal/black/graphite 93ish cutty vert a couple years ago, then I bought my TSTE a few months later. If I ever buy one I'll finally have that STB I've been trying to get for years now.