3.1 Vert bar.

94CutlassXtreme

I have a 3.1 Vert bar that I put on the Cutlass a week before it shit. I ground the rust down, Undercoated the bottoms of the pads and the welds underneath, and painted it gloss black... so how much is it worth? I'm gauging interest at this point.

I've heard of them going for anywhere between $5-$100.. throw it on ebay.

I've seen them go for that much.

Ebay IMO you'll see prices from $50-100. I've seen them go at the junkyard for $20. I paid $20 from slick.

I'd probably give you $40 for it, or $50 shipped maybe.

I may be interested, I have some ZZP bracket coming sometime to mount the buick F-bar, but I really only ordered them because I always miss out on the vert bars that come up for sale.

Guest TurboSedan

II have some ZZP bracket coming sometime to mount the buick F-bar, but I really only ordered them because I always miss out on the vert bars that come up for sale.

hey David if you end up with the 'vert bar let me know if you want to sell those ZZP brackets (as long as they are the early style of course). i'm pretty sure i'll be going with the F-bar after seeing intern8tion9l's setup.

I got tweo vet cars from j/ys... but buying such a large bulk of stuff they basically let me have them. :)

sorry mine are in use. but my eyes are still open. unless my wallet goes empty and I need fast cash.

Guest TurboSedan

i consider it a compliment! after all, your car was practically my inspiration to do all this motor swap shit in the first place

i remember eclipse5302 was my inspiration for modding the Cutlass. he had a '91 base model Cutlass sedan as well and swapped in a TGP engine with the Getrag 282. i could hardly believe it when he told us he was beating his freind's L67 GTP no problem. too bad he's not still around.

anywho...i wish my car was as nice as yours! well i don't want to go too off topic here (i'm pretty bad at that sometimes :redface: )

Guest TurboSedan

i remember eclipse5302

holy crap...i remember that name...but not the car.

his name was Jason, and his website was turboste.com after awhile he took the LG5/282 out of his Cutlass and installed an L67....then he disappeared.

he also drove a maroon Turbo STE.