Look what came in the mail today!

digitaloutsider

slp1.jpg

slp2.jpg

FTW!!!

They're the discontinued SLP Regal GSX exhaust cutouts. Once they're painted and on the car, they'll look like this:

ex4.jpg

Thanks to shienhausser on the RegalGS.org forums for the picture.

Single exhaust FTL!!!!!!!!

you have a horse? :razz:

I sorta thought the same thing. I had no idea what those were until I scrolled down to the last pic. I thought stirrups, hooves or some kind of motor mount part.

Sweet! I think aesthetically it will look good.

But, on our cars isn't single exhaust better because of less back pressure, or something like that?!

I'm do tired wheres Chris?

But, on our cars isn't single exhaust better because of less back pressure, or something like that?!

i don't think that is gonna be an issue considering that thing is supercharged...the more air he can get out of there, the better!

a single 2.5" exhaust should work a lot better on these cars than fake duals actually. i dont have the sheets in front of me but i dynoe'd my riv with 3 diff setups (single 2.5 w/ 1/2 mufflers, and 2.5 to fake dual) and the best was single with 2 mufflers.

hey but if you think it looks good than :cool:

a single 2.5" exhaust should work a lot better on these cars than fake duals actually. i dont have the sheets in front of me but i dynoe'd my riv with 3 diff setups (single 2.5 w/ 1/2 mufflers, and 2.5 to fake dual) and the best was single with 2 mufflers.

hey but if you think it looks good than :cool:

well, if the GTP's came STOCK with that setup, i doubt its gonna hurt anything! :wink:

i don't think that is gonna be an issue considering that thing is supercharged...the more air he can get out of there, the better!

Not exactly the case. For many turbo'd vehicle's, an exhaust upgrade eliminates the fake duals and puts in a single exhaust. Better flow. The Y does create some turbulance and restriction.

Yeah. At any rate though, it's purely for aesthetics. It's not like my exhaust flows great anyway with that stock downpipe in there. :lol:

I agree wholely. Duals look soo much better than single outlet.

Yeah. At any rate though, it's purely for aesthetics. It's not like my exhaust flows great anyway with that stock downpipe in there. :lol:

I think it will look sweet. Dual exhaust > Single exhaust. I don't care about all the flow comparison crap because you're not talking about any huge difference in power.