LED tag lights (pics)!

digitaloutsider

So, I've been noticing a few high-end imports now come with LED's for their tag lights instead of ugly yellow bulbs. I thought this looked great, so of course I had to copy it. I did this mod a week or so ago. The bulbs are 10mm white ones from Oznium.com. What do you guys think?

ledtag.jpg

BTW, it's WAY brighter and whiter in real life. Once I can borrow someone's camera that can do long-time exposure, I'll get a new pic.

Look alot brighter, but I've always felt stock is fine, since the only people at night that need to see your plate are the police.

BTW- I was behind a car today with Georgia plates but they had the dealer license plate frame on, took me a while to see what state it was. Afterwards, I thought of you.

freakin bright...but, i'm with tony on this...stock is good enough...besides, their headlights will be shining on it when they are behind you anywayz...so, you really don't even need a license plate light IMO...seems stupid that you get pulled over for that being burnt out and all...

Looks pretty good. I'm all about having "white" light rather than that shitty yellowish stuff. I bought some blubs from Walmart a few months back that made the tag light more white. I think they were "hyperwhite" or something. Got the idea from Turby...lol.

interesting, but I don't want my plates to be so visible. if they were still white and dimmer, perhaps.

then again... my cousin got a vanity plate that is a mix of 1's and I's, they are impossible to read, but then he got the law wathcing him.... and lives in a red light camera hell.