question about mandsproduction.com

lolumz34

alright man, NOW your just ranting cuz you already have something on him so ANY little thing about the intake you are gonna flip out. Take your time and calm down. Damn why dont we just crucify him while we're at it!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lolumz34

• Ouija

• Brian P

• GrandPrix34

alright man, NOW your just ranting cuz you already have something on him so ANY little thing about the intake you are gonna flip out. Take your time and calm down. Damn why dont we just crucify him while we're at it!!

i have the right to flip out!! ive been waiting for two goddamn months!..anyways i installed it everything works great...so everything comes to a happy end ... 8)

ok MANNNNNNNN.........im not gonna DOOOO wat everyone thinks ima gonna DOOOOO.........FLLLLIPPPP OUTT MAN!!!!!

j/k

yeah i guess yoru right. Damn UD pulley like a whole 3 weeks to get to my house!! :wink:

So I called again and actually got a hold of him.

He said that he got the pipe done and the welds are smooth.

He already has it powdercoated and boxed up and will be shipping it within the next day or two.

Said that I should have it in a week.

Let's see what happens.

I really have my fingers crossed on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

So it seems that today the saga somes to an end.

I just got the new intake in the mail.

I have to say..its looks 100 times better.

I will have pictures soon.

So lets recap

04/04/03 - paid for the part

07/28/03 - get the part

in between - alot of stupid bullsh*t that I hope noone ever has to dealwith.

Can someone give me a phone # or something to get a hold of Shane?? I don't have ANY way of getting a hold of him and I really need some parts. Anyone?

Can someone give me a phone # or something to get a hold of Shane?? I don't have ANY way of getting a hold of him and I really need some parts. Anyone?

I'd PM lolumz and ask him, I'm pretty sure that is how he got his problem resolved!! :D

BTW ..that looks ALOT BETTER, good job on keeping after shane!

its okay for him to flip out. i would also

I would have cut the sumbitch. He didn't flip out near as much as others would. Like for instance, when I saw the post from malibuolds about the TGP out front, I would have a TGP to barder w/. If he then wanted to fuck w/ me about the intake, I would have taken one part per day off of that TGP. :evil: