• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lolumz34

• Ouija

• Brian P

• GrandPrix34

idea: take the thing to a muffler shop that can mandrel bend, have it copied all in one peice, get yourself a filter, and sell the one from shane to someone else that will use it.

Thats alot of money for some shatty weld jobs. Im thinking of going after some new air-intake action, and after hearing all of this, the money he wants for the product he delivers isnt gonna happen.

Maverick

Guest TurboSedan

fwiw, i have not seen my finished crossover pipe or crossover pipe welds themselves yet.

lolumz34 - i know this isn't about CAI's or anything, but the welds and customer service is what i'm concerned about. i am more local, so it's not so critical to me i guess, but that's the only reason i 'butted in' in this thread. ALTHO, i met him personally and he seemed like a good guy. i didn't look at his CAI's for myself when i was in Loveland, but i'll be paying for it when i see it (the x-pipe). i think Shane needs at least give some type of reply, but then again he has my TGP x-pipe finished and i don't quite have the $$ yet, so i have no place to argue with him. hope this all turns out good. my .03

Shane i'll be picking up my crossover pipe ASAP....

joshua

Well...

I've now called him twice, and left messages both times, clearly leaving my name, number, and reason for calling.

Still nothing back

my welds are of very good quality, even Luke and John said so themselves, so maybe his shop just had a bad day, cuz he doesnt personaly do the welds i dont think.

So I'm still calling..

I am calling him during the day and leaving very polite messages about how I would just like an update.

Still nothing.

I don't think it's worth calling anymore. He's got your messages and he will do as he chooses regardless. I don't even know what you can do from here, less you kick his ass or something.

Well...

Since I paid with paypal, I can protest his acct with paypal.

If he doesn't do something about that...he can be shut down with paypal.

I don't want to do that...so I am doing my best to get this settled.

I should not have to do this to get this dealt with. He should be calling me.

But hey...everyone here now knows about the issue.

And I will soon take this to every other message board.

He has until august 1st.

. I don't even know what you can do from here, less you kick his ass or something.[/quote

if i dont get my package theres some" legal" ways....since i have proof of payment with paypal

Well...

Since I paid with paypal, I can protest his acct with paypal.

If he doesn't do something about that...he can be shut down with paypal.

I don't want to do that...so I am doing my best to get this settled.

I should not have to do this to get this dealt with. He should be calling me.

But hey...everyone here now knows about the issue.

And I will soon take this to every other message board.

He has until august 1st.

you know... :twisted: You're gonna wait till august 1st just to get a call back?? you're a fool for waiting this long and if you wait longer, you will probably lose your chance to protest his account and not see any chance of getting your money back. I dont know how you even waited this long!

I'm with Brian on this one. I'm pretty sure PayPal has a time limit on filing complaints too, you'd better get on the ball with this.

Personally, I think you guys have way more patience than I do. I had an Ebay seller send me the wrong item once, when I emailed him about it, I didn't hear back for 3-weeks. I was forced to file a complaint on PayPal and guess what, it worked! He sent me the correct item so I cancelled the complaint and all is well.

Go ahead and file the complaint NOW before it's too late. If he comes through, cancel the complaint. It's that easy.

Some people just need a fire lit under their ass.

Ok..fair enuf...

But there are ways other then that...

He called me tonight...

And even tho I asked him leave a message, he did not.

while im at it i gotta question about the intake...someone told me that in winter i have to take it off because of the cold , is that true or is he talking out of his ass?

Not true...

The only reason you would have to take it off is because of wet.

But even that is not really an issue

tomcat23's intake went right under the engine...he had his year around and his car worked fine.

The filter was just a little rusted...but other then that it worked fine.

Guest TurboSedan

fwiw, i drove down to Denver yesterday and tried to call then tried to stop by his house in Loveland. no answer, just a nice black TGP sitting out in front.....

joshua

well i finally got my shit today!(redz) wtf its in not in metal its like in plastic or somthing :evil: .....anyways how do i connect the sensor thats on my filter box to the intake...doesnt fit in the hole on the intake?!?!? do i have to take off the plastic thingy that connects the sensor to the air box?....somebody help!!! :lol: