what should i do with the tips on my car?

pwmin

should i go with the 04 gp tips or ractive oval black chrome tips?  

1. 1. should i go with the 04 gp tips or ractive oval black chrome tips?

• 04+ gp tips
    • ractive tips

as most of you know, i have 04 gp tips on my 96 cuz i needed something cheap to get me by. now that i demodded the riv i have a ractive black chrome tip. i was thinking about getting another and replacing the 04 tips. plz reply a/o submit your choice on the poll. thx.

RACT815B.jpg

2192176_34_full.jpg

although i think the 04+ tips look good (aside from a slight bit crooked) I think those black ones would look hawt! where'd you get them, i might consider them in the future

I don't like the black chrome...

i'm thinkin about it on my GP though.......ooooo

thos would look fricken hawt with your tails!

yes, i know.....are they wide enough to fill the bumper opening though.....

welp I personally hate the '04+ tips, and the ractive ones look identical to the ones I wanted, so by powers of deductive reasoning you can guess where my vote is going :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

well, i could only find one place that sold the ractive tips (cardomain doesnt sell that brand any more becuz of problems with the company). i would have to pay 25 more than i paid for the other one. anyway, what i really wanted to do was get some 97-03 gp tips (the ones that look like the stock ones). someone in the local gp club has some for sale, so im just going to buy them and sell my ractive tip and my 04 tips (matt, they're all yours if you still want them; hopefully hell bring them to the dyno meet on saturday)

the 97-03's are different .....well, they look the same....but, i think the are "straighter"...at least the inlet pipe for the tip is straight....the inlet pipe on 1st gens are curved a bit.

ebay's got nothing. if i did non-stock tips, i wanted the black chrome. i was going to reuse my old tips, but they were curved and the 97's are straight, so thats why i wanted them.