• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• black_97_ls

• Psych0matt

• 97loudcut

• Crazy K

Haha the maroon one has a fake FMIC LOLOLOLOL

LOL.. I didnt notice that the first time I looked at it. I guess its a ricer thing to have a bunch of non-functional things on your car, like the crooked fmic and the lund scoops on the hood....probably was a nice car before this turd got his hands on it.

1.) notice the huge viynly strip across the back window

2.) notice how he has tint on the side windows and none on the rear window.. ghey ghetto

3.) that might be the biggest wing I have ever seen

4.) It has ghost flames LOL

I do like the wheels though..

I LOL@ the fool who wasted money on that red cutty.. :lol:

...look at this whole board (including me)

man guess i wasted all my money.

yeah, but most of us only waste money on basic maintance and shit. Not custom body panels, kits, and other ricey shit.

I've spend $2000-2500+ on basic repairs. Although I knew it was gonna cost some money when I bought it for $2000 as-is, they even gave me a list of the stuff that they knew was wrong with it. So basically I expected a ~$3500 car....

yeah well..i had a spending spree..

ive put probably 1,000 into maintence but it was all stuff it didnt need I just wanted to have all new fluids, wires, plugs, filters, ect. ect. ec.

2.) notice how he has tint on the side windows and none on the rear window.. ghey ghetto

hey! easy now..... thats how my car is. the cs 4 door is the hardest car in the entire industry to tint the rear window in. second is the 4 door saturn with a similiar rear window, and then third is the new vw beetle.

I tinted it twice myself, both tint jobs failed. and I did it with the glass removed!

I got a minimum quote of $250 for the rear only. blah. I'll do without.

:lol: That is a cavalier front on the sedan! :lol2:

oh? any more details? I'd like to fab up a custom better bumper for my cs. (not quite this one)

oh? any more details? I'd like to fab up a custom better bumper for my cs. (not quite this one)

Yeah, i recognize a few of the kits that have been around for a while. within about 2 minutes of looking for a specific car on the cav boards, that front is an FX Designs front bumper cover. I could give you some ideas of better looking ones if you want, since it looks like they may be able to be stretched on.

Customers%20-%20Dennis%20Front.jpg

Yeah, i recognize a few of the kits that have been around for a while. within about 2 minutes of looking for a specific car on the cav boards, that front is an FX Designs front bumper cover. I could give you some ideas of better looking ones if you want, since it looks like they may be able to be stretched on.

thats what I'm thinking. :)

i think that "fmic" is one of those intakes that they claim cools your temps more, haha. what a joke. there is usually just a cone filter one the one end and that piping you see goes to the tb