window keeps going out of track

blkinternational

is it comming off track from the back or the front all w body glass has two black plastic guide's on them more then likely one or both of them are wore out and if thats the case then the whole glass will need replaced but ur best bet it to take her to a glass shop that specializes in power window repair and have them check her out well i had the same thing happene to me and my pass window shattered but its all fixed and good as new well good luck with her

More info, PLEASE! car, year, side, etc. etc. I'm only assuming it's the 2 door CS in your pic... so here goes:

I often find that the tracks that the window slide in have become slackened, and have to be pinched to remove slack from the track. The front track it is visible when you remove the doorpanel. the rear accessed by partially removing the exterior doorhandle (remove the funky 14mm nuts only to tip out)

I have seen widows with tracks that are worn out... sometimes the tab mounts fall off.... (usually a 4 door front glass problem) does this help?

my GP does the same thing on the driver's side, only does it at the worst time, like when I go to put the windows up after I get home from work at midnight and it is about to rain...