changed muh shifter knob!

Cam'ron

:lol:

my car is absolutely filthy inside right now... too damn busy at work to come home and feel like cleaning.

scored it for 15 bucks not to bad considering i dont even know what it came out of other then a GP

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

:lol: no... long drive... meet us in saskatchewan in may!

nah i am gonna steal the shop vac tonight from mom and dads and pull my seats tomorrow and give 'er hell. probably wont shampoo the carpets or anything but the mats will get a soaking and so on.

and yes i am a person who likes to spend too much time with the outside of my car and not enough time on the inside... the winters here dont help much either. i will get some pics up tomorrow after i put the seats back in... it will be better i promise :lol:

I don't know why EVERYBODY doesn't have big rubber floor mats. They simply save your interior!

Because we buy ones from you! BTW, when I was cleaning my car today, I finally put those in! :lol:

I don't know why EVERYBODY doesn't have big rubber floor mats. They simply save your interior!

Because we buy ones from you! BTW, when I was cleaning my car today, I finally put those in! :lol:

My regular floor mats are in the garage... I think. Actually I'm not sure if the car came with any :lol:. Either way I keep rubber mats on the floor, and in the winter I'm gonna put paper under the mats to keep the snow off the carpet.. I'll probably have to change it once every week or 2. I did that earlier this summer and you'd be surprised how much dirt gets tracked in!!!

so i notched a groove in the bottom of the knob so that the boot stays on the knob now instead of just sitting there... and i gave the car a good vacuuming, didnt shampoo the carpets yet but i am definitely gonna do that, and then pick up a secind rubber mat

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

well shit even my factory one wasnt a leather wrapped knob, so i am not crying casue of the plastic one now :lol:

and the height of it is nicer than the factory one because of how i drive, it is just the right height now

Looks nice, just keep an eye out for a leather wrapped cobra head shifter and you'll be set!

When your ex fiancee goes to trade in her GTP, quietly go outside and switch shift knobs. Works every time!