what can i do to my 95 regal

bill6639

diffrent wheels and tint would be the first things on my list cause your wheels are ugly.

also maybe better headlights, exhuast (hey its more of an appearence mod than performance)

thats about it for a ReGAl :lol:

damn old person car lol

i was thinking if i cant afford a new muffler buyin exhaust tips ( not huge gaping hole tips) to put onto my muffler so that you can see the muffler

its set pretty far under my back bumper

i had a question about lights

do i need to buy 2 different bulbs one for high and one for low?

and what size are they

i have 2 brand new 9007 size sitting on my desk and it would be cool if i could throw them in

for wheels could some one photoshop like Gp 5 spokes ( or something like them) onto my car i think taht would look good and be alot cheaper than buying new wheels

for wheels could some one photoshop like Gp 5 spokes ( or something like them) onto my car i think taht would look good and be alot cheaper than buying new wheels

If you can find 'em.

Tint: 15% front/5% rear, or 35 front/15% rear. I find those look the best on a 4 door IMO.

The wheels obviously.. you can find something sportier. From a Cutlass perhaps?

Tint the reflectors on the side.. I think that would look tits.

Blackout tail lights.

which type of muffler would give me a deep throaty sound with little or no ricer bs

im thinking mabey magnaflow or a flowmaster 40

but if youse guys have sugestions lmk

my buddies dad is the GM or national auto and can get me stuff really discounted

im thinkin about spending around 50-100 no more than 100 after discount but if i could swing 50 after his discount that would be sweet

well i might be pickin up some cutlass crosslace wheels for almost free from some one off this forum i cant remember his name lol

i wonder if they will make my car look any better?

It's hard to tell from your small avatar, but what size wheels do you have on there now? If you have the 15's, then I'd say the crosslaces might look better depending on the color, but if you have the 16" GranSport wheels, leave 'em on there until you can afford a good set of aftermarket wheels. If I could do it all over again, I'd have gone with 18's on my Regal, but at the time I bought my wheels (17's) I wasn't daring enough to go that big :lol:

which type of muffler would give me a deep throaty sound with little or no ricer bs

I think you're on your own there. I haven't heard of anyone on this board with a n/a 3800 that's gone with an aftermarket muffler...

Ya know, like side shots, under the hood, interior, that type of stuff. Do you have anywhere to host the pics?

You should throw a link to your car's pics in your signature :wink: ...

what size is my exhaust going into the muffler?

im thinkin 2.5 but im not sure

im thinkin either a dynomax st , ultrafl, or a magnaflo

what magnaflo types have peeps used on here ?