• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• IRONDOG442

• 97loudcut

• AWeb80

ohh...i actually just started on it last night...and i came a loooong wayy...i have the music, and i have most of the pics/vids in...i just need to work on a lil bit of editing...and i need some more burnout/racing/drive-by/dyno video's...i think i'm gonna post on some other forums and see what i can come up with

terrry, you have my most recent auto-X vid right?

yes i do...an its in there!...

I can grab you an in the car video?

ehh...thats ok...don't need those...

Too bad you dont need any more pictures, as I just got some new ones....

i can use one of the new ones instead of the older one if you'd prefer!

here comes the boom (frankies car blows up)

oh man that woulda been classic!

you mean, that WILL be CLASSIC!...but, SHHH!

weather didn't agree with me tonight, that and I don't exactly know where to go to do a burn out video... back in my home town I always knew where to go... now in London I haven't a clue whee to go and not get caught doing one... paranoid I guess

If weather agrees I will try again tomorrow

Jamie

Hopefully you can get into the site, some really good burn out pics... And a video soon..

http://www.stlclubgp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8602

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Hopefully you can get into the site, some really good burn out pics... And a video soon..

http://www.stlclubgp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8602

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Try this... http://www.stlclubgp.com/uploads/pics/

Hey Terry, i just got some vids from the drag strip last friday night. The problem is that they are from another car that was running me. You can definately see me pulling on him.

Kyle

Hey Terry, i just got some vids from the drag strip last friday night. The problem is that they are from another car that was running me. You can definately see me pulling on him.

Kyle

so, the vids are from another car, but show your car!?...if thats the case, send em my way!

ok guys...the video should be done tonight...i finally got enough video's to finish it off...BTW: due to the amount of vids i ended up with in the end, some of the pics didnt make the cut...it was a tough one...soo, some of the people that were in the last video are not in this one!...