WTF?!

BCM

I know water will do that to fabric, not sure about leather..vinyl...w/e did you leave the windows down?

I do have my windows down like an inch or 2 sometimes in the summer to keep it from gettin hot as hell in there.

and no I do not smoke, and no one has ever smoked in my car.(my parents bought it new)

Yeah, I see a large bubble where the vinyl has lifted.

Is this car parked outside for long periods of time? I'm going to guess the car has no window tint either. That would probably do it.

Maybe you could get a syringe, fill it full of vinyl glue of somekind, remove the handle pull part, find the edge where the vinyl is glued to the carrier, slip the syringe needle in there and squirt a bunch of glue in. Then massage the glue to spread it into all areas of the bubble.

Yeah, I see a large bubble where the vinyl has lifted.

Is this car parked outside for long periods of time? I'm going to guess the car has no window tint either. That would probably do it.

Maybe you could get a syringe, fill it full of vinyl glue of somekind, remove the handle pull part, find the edge where the vinyl is glued to the carrier, slip the syringe needle in there and squirt a bunch of glue in. Then massage the glue to spread it into all areas of the bubble.

Yeah my car is always parked outside, although i wish i could put it in the garage, and i do have tint, however its like 8 years old :lol: