Junkyard Update! Sorry guys!

GP1138

:cry: As if there aren't enough other cars they could've crushed, why does it have to be the verts...

I should get out to my yards during this next week (not many pull-u-self yards around here though) so I will try to keep an eye out for whats been posted in this thread.

John & Jay, let me know when you want a shipping address. I have already been stratagizing the custom Vert photo shoot for you guys...lets just say I'm gonna try and wrangle in the triple black from down the street... :wink:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• bigshynepo

• Psych0matt

• slick

Guys, Ken went to rape the convertible, and it has been crushed. :( I was going to go out on Monday and get the parts.

Sorry guys. The International with the good fender is there still though.

NOBODY LIKES A VERT PANCAKE!!! :bawling1::gr_mad::bawling1::gr_mad::bawling1::gr_mad::bawling1::gr_mad:

the yard I go to in indy might have a vert coming in, if so.... I'm chopping it up! (unless i add it to the collection!)

I need to talk to one of our members and get directions to a yard in PA that might have had a vert :shrugs:

the yard I go to in indy might have a vert coming in, if so.... I'm chopping it up! (unless i add it to the collection!)

Let me know how that turns out (also if that maroon one coming in is worth grabbing and fixing) Im free week after next if you wanna hit it up again)

I'll be out of town for three weeks. I'm in Jouzee for work.... new jersey that is. Hey I can see NYC from my hotel window. sorry guys the car matt mentioned is a coupe