A complete 94 GP SE with B4U found at a local yard. I got it! NEW PICS ON PAGE 2

Q-Ball

Well, Jamie (GTP Munky) and I went to one of our auto wreckers here in London. We were amazed to find a new GP on the lot. It was a black GP with tan interior. Not loaded. Didnt have HUD, or DIC. It did have a complete B4U package. Minus the spoiler. The owner removed the spoiler and did crappy body work and paint to his car. The reason for all this is, I need the rear bumper and driver side flares. But they wont part out the kit. They want 400 Canadian for it all. So I'm wondering if anyone wants my spare parts? I have a complete 92 SE BYP. The non B4U Package.

I also will have a spare front end bumper, Passenger side flares, Passenger and Driver side door panels and side skirts. I have the whole kit minus the driver side flares and rear bumper.

This is just an inquiry, as Im not 100% sure if I'll pick up the kit. If anyone needs my pieces let me know. All my pieces are in red. The JY car is all in black.(Taking pics of it today. The before and after)

Heres is the pieces I have.

HPIM1119.jpg

HPIM1120.jpg

And ofcourse my front bumper.

HPIM1037.jpg

And ofcourse the BYP. Mine is on the right. The only thing that is wrong with it, is I dont have the front valance for it.

IMG_2502.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q-Ball

• CSI_MuNkY

• slick

• THe_DeTAiL3R

Yeah... pretty sure the car had been painted with a roller... :willynilly:

I think there was someone else looking for some parts too, just can't remember who...

How about a pic of your parts Jason? or is your camera dead again? lol!

Jamie

Yeah... pretty sure the car had been painted with a roller... :willynilly:

I think there was someone else looking for some parts too, just can't remember who...

How about a pic of your parts Jason? or is your camera dead again? lol!

Jamie

Actually it did die again. Good thing I bought 4 AA's :lol: I'll take some pics asap.

I think there are a few people on here looking for some flares, and the front bumper as long as it's repairable.

Oh its fixable. Mine will be fixed too. If I do ge the entire kit, Id use the whole kit and sell off my old stuff with my front end fixed. My stuff is from a 96 se. Where as the black gp is a 94 se.

$400 canadian? fuck that! keep looking for a deal. I have a source for these parts myself, i just haven't bothered with the hassle. let me know? pics of what you need????

$400 canadian? fuck that! keep looking for a deal. I have a source for these parts myself, i just haven't bothered with the hassle. let me know? pics of what you need????

$400 is for the entire kit... from front to back with the exception of the spoiler...

I think its not a half bad deal...considering how long he has been looking and how little he has found... short of driving all over the province to pick up a peice here and a peice there I think its an alright deal.

Not to mention his uncle will probably talk them down a bit tomorrow, being that he knows them and works in the body work buisness...

Jamie

$400 is for the entire kit... from front to back with the exception of the spoiler...

I think its not a half bad deal...considering how long he has been looking and how little he has found... short of driving all over the province to pick up a peice here and a peice there I think its an alright deal.

Not to mention his uncle will probably talk them down a bit tomorrow, being that he knows them and works in the body work buisness...

Jamie

Lets hope it all goes well. I know my bank wont like it. :lol:

I have a 94 GTP, live in Ontario and am just about to sell it. The problem is that there are too many small things wrong with it, so I'm thinking of parting it out. Or do you guys think it's worth it to sell the whole car?

It's a 94 GTP with less than 100kms, tan leather, new green paint, B4U package, DIC, HUD and all the goodies. The seats aren't that nice anymore, needs new rear tires (wheel bearings???), passenger window switch, passenger's side wiper hardware, foglights, ac refill, speedo sensor, abs and airbag lights are on, and the timing belt should be replaced since I haven't done it in the last 2 years.

I really don't know what to do.

HELP!

I have a 94 GTP, live in Ontario and am just about to sell it. The problem is that there are too many small things wrong with it, so I'm thinking of parting it out. Or do you guys think it's worth it to sell the whole car?

It's a 94 GTP with less than 100kms, tan leather, new green paint, B4U package, DIC, HUD and all the goodies. The seats aren't that nice anymore, needs new rear tires (wheel bearings???), passenger window switch, passenger's side wiper hardware, foglights, ac refill, speedo sensor, abs and airbag lights are on, and the timing belt should be replaced since I haven't done it in the last 2 years.

I really don't know what to do.

HELP!

What rims does it have?? I'm assuming that it has the 3.4L DOHC being that it s a GTP...

And how much were you looking to get for the whole car?

Its got fairly low kms, so I may be able to use the entire car and keep mine as a parts car, or visa versa.

Lastly do you ahve any pics of the car?

Thanx

Jamie

I agree I think $400 is too much... too much to spend on an old car anyways.. but that's jut my opinion. We walked off with that front bumper, and most of the kit from the ST. Thomas wreckers for just over $100......

For $400 (or under $1000 anyways) I think you could find an entire car..

Anyways... does this 94 have LEATHER tan interior?

Theres a yard in hamilton here that has a white GTP with full boyd kit on it as well as a complete black one and many others.

Now just if we could get ahold of Jason...he's been MIA all day...

I know I told him of one in Niagra, but he doesn't want to drive that far. Also getting a full GP body kit back to London in the back seat of a GP is going to be tricky...

Jamie

Well I got the kit! 400 is a small price to pay for everything. Now I have the entire full B4U Package! Front bumper, front flares, side skirts, rear flares, and rear bumper! I also got all the headlights and assembly. Finally got my fog light bulbs! And I snuck in 2 new door handles in there as well! I also had to sneak in a Dodge Neon Bug Deflector for my uncle's help. :lol: Everything went good. Only took about 2 hours to get it all off. I brought my camera, but by the time I remembered to take pictures, the passenger side was gone. So I said screw it. You guys all know what the car looks like for before and after anyways. As for the kit I got, it will be going on next weekend. Than come off for paint, as my car is going to be redone again. I'll take some pictures when I get my digi cam back later today.

Well on the up side... you may of given them the $400 they wanted, but you got more for your buck. Yesterday they weren't going to let you have the crap behind the bumpers I don't think... now you have everything... Maybe we can paint that hood with a spray bomb and you can ride around 2 tone for a while, lol... at least till you can afford to spend more money on paint

Not much left of that car now... the stereo was already gone, I scooped up the lower part of the center console... bet you that car is gone next time we go there!

Jamie

I would of taken most the interior if it wasnt tan. Black car with tan interior = Odd. Ah well.

Anyways, heres the pics.

HPIM1129.jpg

HPIM1130.jpg

HPIM1131.jpg

HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1133.jpg

HPIM1134.jpg

HPIM1135.jpg

HPIM1136.jpg

HPIM1137.jpg

HPIM1138.jpg

HPIM1139.jpg

cool...but why does everyone hate tan interiors on here??? j/w

Oh, I dont mind tan at all. For a black car, tan doesnt look right. I think tan looks fine for a red car. The only reason I want to goto charcoal is I got a full charcoal dash :mrgreen:

final price? ouch glad you're Appy!!!

Yeah they wouldnt budge on the price. Well first, they wouldnt even part out with the kit. So, I didnt mind hiding the door handles and a neon bug deflector in there. I also kept all the lights too. :lol:

Holy fucking hell $400 for the entire kit! That's an outrage! I could have had the entire kit for under $200 from my yard. Shit, after I pulled the parts and the mailed them to Canada, it might cost that much!

cool...but why does everyone hate tan interiors on here??? j/w

I like Black on Tan, red on tan, and white on tan. I think those are about the only colors that look good on a tan interior. But, the tan interior HAS to have some different colors in it to break up the tan-ness of it.