Regular Trunk same as Vert trunk?

bigshynepo

I believed someone (We can call him Ahab) swapped that trunk lid onto a certain fish like mammal-named car? :willynilly: :willynilly:

Correct me if Im wrong Jay :lol:

• 3 months later...

update. installed mine, and yes, trunk lids are the same.

one issue I am contemplating, is whether a vert ever came with a trunk rack... as I have the only one i know of, courtesy of 5speedz34.

This lid came from an 88 international, and has a 3rd brake light under the 'spoiler' under the back of the lid.

:question: if such a factory convertible came with a trunk rack, would it have the same lid mounted 3rd brakelight and all?

:question::question: if it had the same trunk lid with mounted brakelight, would it have the standard 3rd brake light deleted from the trim behind the top?

pondering. anyone know?

I have a friend who has a beat-to-shit '90ish CS vert, I'm pretty sure it has a trunk rack, though I could be wrong... I'll keep an eye out next time I see the car.

I have a friend who has a beat-to-shit '90ish CS vert, I'm pretty sure it has a trunk rack, though I could be wrong... I'll keep an eye out next time I see the car.

sweet. try not to forget to get the year if you have the chance.

I think I have a pic of one with trunk rack and spoiler!

KEN! When the hell did you become a Mod? Congrats Dude!

about 2 hours ago! this section only. I'll do my best to manage all the vert info I can!

share those photos! hell. umm idea. new thread vert pic only. no text allowed!