This is why Mothers Powerball is soo good!

19Cutlass94

Id recommend this thing to anyone. It works great and only took me about 30 minutes to do all four rims. I know acouple other guys here have talked about it/tried it. Even after polishing them with the paste, the powerball got them to shine even better!

Heres a couple pics. They were taken in my garage on a shitty day ( weather )

803598_222_full.jpg

803598_223_full.jpg

Ive used it a good 5 times alread, if not more, and its held up great. I think as long as you wash it after your done using it, youll be fine.

Powerball kicks ass...we have the big one and the mini...the mini works great on the GTP wheels...i'd deffinatly recommend it to everyone!

my friend uses it on everything too, not just wheels. I bought my dad one for father's day...it's still in the living room by the TV waiting to be tried out lol

Thanks!

Powerball kicks ass...we have the big one and the mini...the mini works great on the GTP wheels...i'd deffinatly recommend it to everyone!

How does the smaller one compare to the bigger? I think I need the smaller ones to get my rims better because some spots are hard to get with the bigger one...

I remember Davis posting pictures of his shredded...

I thought that's what everyone has said, after reading this I might have to try it out.

Thanks!

How does the smaller one compare to the bigger? I think I need the smaller ones to get my rims better because some spots are hard to get with the bigger one...

i personally never used the bigger one (my dad did though)...i used the smaller one on the GTP wheels and it seemed to get into the tight spots well...i don't think i coulda done that with the bigger one...

Nope. It can be used on all types of wheels ( polished, chrome, Al. etc etc )

I remember Davis posting pictures of his shredded...

I thought that's what everyone has said, after reading this I might have to try it out.

Ive been using it on my wheels and my dads lately, and I think the only way it could have shredded is by hitting the valve stem too much too fast. Other than that, I cant think of a reason that it would do that.

In the past I bought the buffing wheel pads for drills and always had great results.Didnt cost me 30 bucks and lasted for years..for certain rims,I would rub the polish onto the metal until it turned black and then used the wheel to polish to a highly luster chrome like shine.The ball is a good product,but will not last as long as the buffer pad wheels you can buy for your drills.Even those will get in tight crevices as well,maybe not as good as the ball,but if its that small of a crevice,it may need to be rubbed by hand.

I still have the same 2 drill buffing pads from 1997 and they still buff and polish just fine...I use a screw driver to clean them off while spinning them at high speed on the drill...same idea as abuffer wheel for polishing cars and need to scrape off any old paste and gunk on them.

Just wanted to share a long lasting alternative to the new expensive ball out there...ball is a great product,seen it work,but will eventually fall apart.Has too much foam in it.

:)

In the past I bought the buffing wheel pads for drills and always had great results.Didnt cost me 30 bucks and lasted for years..for certain rims,I would rub the polish onto the metal until it turned black and then used the wheel to polish to a highly luster chrome like shine.The ball is a good product,but will not last as long as the buffer pad wheels you can buy for your drills.Even those will get in tight crevices as well,maybe not as good as the ball,but if its that small of a crevice,it may need to be rubbed by hand.

I still have the same 2 drill buffing pads from 1997 and they still buff and polish just fine...I use a screw driver to clean them off while spinning them at high speed on the drill...same idea as abuffer wheel for polishing cars and need to scrape off any old paste and gunk on them.

Just wanted to share a long lasting alternative to the new expensive ball out there...ball is a great product,seen it work,but will eventually fall apart.Has too much foam in it.

Can you take pics of these buffing wheels? If I know what they look like then I can go and buy some ;)

Can you take pics of these buffing wheels? If I know what they look like then I can go and buy some ;)

x2. Im kinda interested to hear this. Although Im still sticking with the Powerball.