FINALLY.....Black Xlace Pics.......56k....take a nap.

AWeb80

Nice.... those came out good as hell. I love the way they look on your white... It's the first time I can recall seeing black x-laces on a white GP. That's nice and throwed. (slang translation: Throwed = extremely nice.)

I like them, although with the drop (as well as going from 18's to 16's) they just look tiny. they don't fill the wheel well as good as the eagles. I agree that looking into some other 18's would be good, but it just looks like you couldnt afford any wheels after you did other things (which isnt necessarily that bad). Bottom line, they look awesome for what they are, but not what I would pick between the two. Either way, hotttt car

I like them, although with the drop (as well as going from 18's to 16's) they just look tiny. they don't fill the wheel well as good as the eagles. I agree that looking into some other 18's would be good, but it just looks like you couldnt afford any wheels after you did other things (which isnt necessarily that bad). Bottom line, they look awesome for what they are, but not what I would pick between the two. Either way, hotttt car

That's pretty much how I feel. Your car is lowered, the 18's looked SOOO much cooler. The chrome+white debadged paint was a winning combo. Now the car looks a little outdated with those wheels. :thumbdowns: As much as I love mine... I think mine suit my car better cause my suspension and everything is all stock.

My prediction is that you might get bored with them after a while.. especially when they are dirty they just don't look as good as when they're clean. Chrome looks good all the time. At least hold onto the 077's for a couple of months until you are sure of this....

Also I don't really see all this hype about EVERYONE having 077s... :shrug: Not THAT many people have them. Black x-lace on teh other hand... probably a good half dozen members on here got them now.

looks like a stock Grand Prix SE with nicer tires :dunno:

I think it looks great still but the O77's gave it a nice aftermarket look. Still nice though. If you sell the 077's how much are you asking for them?

i'm keeping the xlaces on there....

GrandPrixSE: the 077s are for sale to 2 people on here before you....if they don't want them, they are yours.

btw, why is this in wheels/tires/suspension....

If i put "and tinted winshield" in the heading, would that qualify it to be in members rides?.....

I like it better than gold and maybe even silver x-laces, but no way I could have gone from 18" to 16".

Now it just looks like a nice, mostly stock Grand Prix.

I would have never put 077's on in the first place though, they do look too tucked for the B4U kit. I would have gone with 18x9 Saleen replicas with +24mm offset and some 255-wide tires, maybe even 275's in the rear just to give it an aggressive stance. Or maybe for a more modern appearance, some black or gunmetal 18's or 19's with a chrome lip.

Wait, 350Z wheels, and Mustang wheels will fit our cars??

Mustang wheels = yes.

350Z wheels = depends. Aftermarket will probably fit, depends on center bore. Factory Nissan wheels can be made to fit if the center bore is opened up.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously I can tell by the way you mod and keep your car you have taste. By having taste you cannot truthfully say that those black xlaces look better than your crome 077's.

<----still thinks the xlaces look better. And there's more originality behind these than the 077's. Yes, they're not THAT popular here, but hell go to clubgp or something of that nature. 100+ GP's must have those damned wheels.

On this board, theres probably 4 people with black crosslaces at most. Prospeeder, Adam, C-BAD, GP Racer

Seriously I can tell by the way you mod and keep your car you have taste. By having taste you cannot truthfully say that those black xlaces look better than your crome 077's.

Something you need to learn is that there isn't a black and white with taste. Some like them, some don't. I happen to think his car looks 358945948509285209384x better with the crosslaces than with the 077's, but you can't say "Oh well he doesn't have good taste, he thinks that looks better!"

Something you need to learn is that there isn't a black and white with taste. Some like them, some don't. I happen to think his car looks 358945948509285209384x better with the crosslaces than with the 077's, but you can't say "Oh well he doesn't have good taste, he thinks that looks better!"

:werd: I think the x-lace look good (otherwise I would ditch mine :roll:) but I do think the 18's looked better. That's JMO!

i think you should find some other 18"s and run them

best advice of the entire thread

:werd:

and IMO, 18" wheels are a waste of money. I think 18"s are to big for these cars. I thought about buying 18" wheels, but bailed because it makes these cars look like toys.

They weigh more, and the only benifit is getting the modern "look".

I got new wheels because my old ones are very old, and they have some signs of their age. These cobra wheels are also much simpler, and easy to maintain...

Anyway, I think I'm not going to add any more fuel to this fire. Yes people don't like his wheels, yes people like them. I don't know why people are trying so hard to get him to buy bigger wheels... its stupid, he already said he isn't...sheesh.

yes....thanks Kyle.

Not going back to 18's cause they are soo freakin heavy....

plus, the xlaces now have wider tread than the 077's did and they handle WAY better.......and its not as hard on the brakes cause there is less rotating mass to stop.....and the ride is smoother cause there is a tad more sidewall.