FINALLY.....Black Xlace Pics.......56k....take a nap.

AWeb80

I stopped by a friends shop, the one who tinted my windshield and took a few quick pics......Sorry about the dirty car, I havn't washed it in 3 weeks. Gonna do that now.

The tires are Fuzion ZRi's......245/50/16's.....I am amazed at the handling differnce between these and the KDWS's....of course these are strictly a performance tire, the KDWS's were all season performance

10" wide tire and 9"'s of tread are nice......but here goes.

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

They look good. But, I really think you may miss your 077's sometime soon.

Now with the way these tires handle.....and i've got lots of looks already....its crazy.

one guy in a late 90's camaro totally rubber necked, it was funny.

I think it looks fucking cool! You didn't clear coat the polished lip, did you? Anyways, they look cool as hell on there, however, I wouldn't get rid of the 077's... You might get bored of this look in a month or 2 from now, and you'll want to put them back on. Unless you're really hurting for money, keep the 077s... Looks good though! :thumb:

Girls are dumb, and like things shiney...

Women, well they realize sophistication, and class.

I'm going to push my point a little further here...

Your 077's didn't fit...end of story. Edspecially in the rear. The offset is too small and the wheel is inset, making it look like a mustang. I say that because 90% of people who buy rims for the 99-04 Stangs get the wrong offset because they were cheap, and the wheels are inset, and look hedious...

If you put the 077's back on (Oh god I hope not) then at least make spacers. You have the same access to meterial and machines I do.

I would sell the 077's and try and get some-thing less traditional

I thought the 077's looked too big in the B4U wheel well, and they just didn't match the car. That's why I don't like a lot of aftermarket rims.

Those crosslaces look drop dead gorgeous on that car. Anyone with well taken care of crosslaces should never need aftermarket rims IMO.

Keep them and sell the 077's.

it doesn't matter what wheels are on that car that thing is sexy as hell, but I like the x-laces better. If my x-laces weren't all chewed up I would try that, doubt it would come out that good though.

makes you look like a cookie.

Umm What the HELL does that mean? :confused: :willynilly: It makes no sense to me at all..

Looks alright Adam.. Looks real good..

Your 077's didn't fit...end of story. Edspecially in the rear. The offset is too small and the wheel is inset, making it look like a mustang. I say that because 90% of people who buy rims for the 99-04 Stangs get the wrong offset because they were cheap, and the wheels are inset, and look hedious...

I do agree with you spacers are a must....but going back to stock rims doesn't make sense to me :shrug:

Girls are dumb, and like things shiney...

Women, well they realize sophistication, and class.

If you put the 077's back on (Oh god I hope not) then at least make spacers. You have the same access to meterial and machines I do.

I would sell the 077's and try and get some-thing less traditional

x2 on all that. i especially loved, "girls are dumb, and like things shiney." because for real, how true is that!?!?!?

It looks tits to me, but I can't imagine having a set of 18's and then going back to 16's that are 10someodd years old. But thats just me. It does look good in the stance it has though.