I usually don't give away my secrets but.....

firefighter_0029

Looks good. I had enough VHT laying around that I did the Sidemarkers first and then did the tails with Krylon. Turned out the same. Hopefully the painter can get mine done tomarrow. All I had time to do today was paint the wife's spoiler. We were pretty busy today I didn't get a chance to get the clear out.

They came out of the booth this morning. The Wife's spoiler didn't turn out very good it's about a shade off. So I'll have to go to NAPA and stick my foot up somone's ass. But anyways they turned out great!! The best part is I don't have to use Trim Detailer on the center piece to make it shiney everytime I wash it.

To tell you the truth It made my Weiner I little hard after I bolted them on. woot.gif

DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0004-2.jpg

Man this thing needs rims. :mrgreen:

DSCF0006-2.jpg

i think im tempted to do my rear side markers and third brake light, now. Just not as dark as the fronts. maybe Ill do that, see how they turn out, and then decide wether or not to do the actual tails.

I've been watching this thread and that last post got me totally excited in a w-body mod kinda way. I haven't seen a white vert with a total light blackout... :willynilly:

I've been watching this thread and that last post got me totally excited in a w-body mod kinda way. I haven't seen a white vert with a total light blackout... :willynilly:

If I had real nite shades it probably would already be done, but im just waiting to see how this stuff holds up a bit, and also to decide wether or not to do this yet. i need to see if i still have pics of Davis' car so I can see what that would look like again

I like it. i did my rear side markers and third brake light this morning, but for the way it dries, I'm not going to do my tails. it has kind of a plasticy finish. similar to the plastic of the door sills if they didnt have the ridges. it looks awesome on the markers, but not what I would want for my actual brake lights