Som1 stole my badge!!!!!!1!!111

88Regal Limited

side13rb.jpg

side26pf.jpg

who the hell would steal my badge? Anyways, how would I go about getting the other one off?

Hair dryer, peel off, then goo gone it?

88regal limited, the blacksheep for W-Body COTM

yep, hair dryer, carefully(or not lol) peel it off, then use goo gone/bug tar remover(whichever) to get the rest of the stuff off

i think that person did you a favor, those emblems look like ass

Are you sure it didn't just fall off or anything? The only reason I ask is because after 18 years, I could see how the adhesive would loose it's hold.

i think that person did you a favor, those emblems look like ass

I think you are right, but thats coming from the person with a Z31. :razz:

The "Lumina" on my trunk lid broke off in winter time....I'd say it could have fallen off by itself....though if it was stolen that sucks......If someone stole the Euro 3.1 off my passenger door I'd hug them...I wanna get rid of those badges, but it's a bitch to do.....took me an hour to get all the yellowish shit off my trunk lid....damn faded paint

I'm betting it fell off too. Those emblems are hideous. :lol:

Anyways, just peel it off carefully and then use bug/tar remover to get the goo off. WD40 works good too.

looks like it just fell off..... My suburban on the other hand I know someone stole that driver's side badge because its snaped into the fender and fresh 3m tape was applied to the back and pressed back down a week later its gone..... that fucking badge costs 50-75 bucks to replace maybe even as high as 112 i don't remember but it sucks.

you know that that badge has been gone for a LONG time right, i think it was lost when that fender was replaced

I just realized it isn't even there in his signature pic. :lol:

you know that that badge has been gone for a LONG time right, i think it was lost when that fender was replaced

I just realized it isn't even there in his signature pic. :lol:

HAHAHA!!!!

i'm 90% sure that that badge has been history for a few years now at very least. i think it was gone after the fender was replaced several years back.

:lol:

Looks like that fender needs replaced again. I bet there's some nice sized holes under those rust bubbles.

the fender had a badge, and didnt have any rust when it was put on. The badge was on last summer....... :willynilly:

:lol:

Looks like that fender needs replaced again. I bet there's some nice sized holes under those rust bubbles.

you shoulda seen the OLD fender, it was gone!

but yeah, those are prety ugly badges, i'd remove the other one.