Finally you can see my cars

SuperBuick

Yes, you can clearly see the difference in quality of paint between the two cars. the reflections are blurry in the Lumina, but honestly, noone except paint freaks would really notice, to most everyone they say it looks like it is brand new. I have no problem with Maaco paint jobs, they are an inexpensive way to make your car look much better.

Guest 96SupremeCuttySL

Yeah, I noticed the difference in the paint jobs. Both are pretty nice, but the one on the buick is like a mirror. . . That's a very sharp looking car. Just out of curiosity, what kind of wheels do you have on it?

I like the muffler on the regal. How does it sound? what kind is it, my buddy has a regal and is looking for muffler.

You interested in an intake kit w/o filter? I have one that fits your car and you can reuse your K&N.

RedZ

I could not ask for a better sounding muffler on the regal. it is a straight-through one that i got from JCWhitney for $119. The car has no rasp, it just rumbles like a boat motor. When I previously had a cherry bomb turbo muffler on it it sounded like crap, way to "contrived" sounding, and it got raspy at the top end. If you ask some of the guys who were at the W-Body meet and heard it they could tell you, its nice and mellow and deep and burbly. i really like it, I could go on and on about how glad I am to have it, and I like the way it looks. How much for the intake sans filter? - Tom

I could not ask for a better sounding muffler on the regal. it is a straight-through one that i got from JCWhitney for $119. The car has no rasp, it just rumbles like a boat motor. When I previously had a cherry bomb turbo muffler on it it sounded like crap, way to "contrived" sounding, and it got raspy at the top end. If you ask some of the guys who were at the W-Body meet and heard it they could tell you, its nice and mellow and deep and burbly. i really like it, I could go on and on about how glad I am to have it, and I like the way it looks. How much for the intake sans filter? - Tom

Got a munf. Name on the muff? my buddy with a regal LOVES how it looks. Do you have stock piping? what size? I was going to do 2.25" to a magnaflow but if that one is cheaper then i will try to find that one for him. PM me on the price i don't wanna piss anyone off with posting personal stuff on here.

This looks to be the one or not?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=56065&BQ=jcw2

I19725.gif

I kind of like this one as well:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=43378&BQ=jcw2

I18080.gif

RedZ

damn man, i really envy you. I have a 89 GS model, 2 door, full body kit (make sit look really low), I just can't afford to fix everything wrong with my car, get the rims, and paint job, its depressing.

No need to envy, I'm not made of money, its just alot of hard work put into making them look nice. Take a look at the before and after pics of the lumina motor, that cost me all of $50 to make it look like that. I'd love to have the full body kit on my regal, but alas I can't afford it, so I live with only the rear bumper, which is the most crucial piece. Do you have any pictures of your car? why not use the stock rims, clean them up real good. 89 stock rims are 16", and I think they look pretty nice too. Just gotta think.......

Thanks for your compliments, its nice to hear them.

-Tom