VHT-Nightshades

19Cutlass94

Ok I cannot find this stuff anywhere around here. I was going to mail order this ( yes I know the shipping would be more than the part :willynilly: ) but it was backordered. I know I can get this stuff if I order it, but for those that have gotten this before, what store did you go to? Any local stores? Or did you have ot mail order it or something of the sort. Id like to have some stuff done by Saturday, but thats depending on if I can even find it. TIA.

i dont think ive ever seen it in stores. i bought mine from Summit, however the price of it wont be less than shipping. IIRC it was like $30 i think?

yeah I called summit today but its on backorder for like 2 weeks. At this point I need to find it somewhere local.

Jegs?

And $30?! I paid like $12

Jegs has it, but Im using a CC to order it and they have to talk to the card holder to confrim payment and Im not the card holder. Its $12.99 from both places. but right now its too late to order from one of them, although I still could, I just wanna have it by SAT.

k so maybe the whole deal plus shipping was like $30..i honestly cant remember...but i had a $15 dolar off "1st time with us" thing from summit, so i paid like 15 with shipping

I think I paid $12 or so for the product and another $10 for the shipping :eek:

....I still have about half a can or so left and I am thinking about putting it on the exploder tails....provided that I can find it...

Looks like Ill have to mail order. I went to literally every place around here, and most have never even heard of the stuff. Ohhh welll.... yay for 30 bucks for a can!

Jeremy, when you used this stuff, how far did it go? I plan on doing the corners and inner turn signals and I want em DARK. I would think one can would be enough...

Jeremy, when you used this stuff, how far did it go? I plan on doing the corners and inner turn signals and I want em DARK. I would think one can would be enough...

below are two pics of my cutty tails....I did a few coats on the tails and the reverse bar and still had about 1/2 a can or so left :shrug:

cut.jpg

f6666600.jpg