What do you guys think......

jdcutty

....of putting Z34 hood lovours (im sure i spelled that wrong) on a Grand Prix? Or if there are any pics floating around of someone that has this, I would like to see them.

I haven't really looked into it that much, I just got the idea and thought I would ask what everyone thought. I will prolly just make a cardboard stencil and cut with a plasma cutter.

Louvers look good on Grand Prixs... be it the TGP style or the newer GTP style.. so I think you'd be fine with Lumina ones as well. Placement is another issue.. i dunno

It'd be odd to me, because I'd know those louvers are from a different car. But I think you should give it a shot! Can someone maybe photoshop some onto a GP?

Go TGP style louvers, and go for the middle of the hood. I think that'd look good.

eeeeehh...

I dont know about that niether, but I already have the Z34 ones so I figured what the hell. That would be good if someone could Photoshop this though, I dont have any could pics of my hood or the louvers or I would help out with that.

Go TGP style louvers, and go for the middle of the hood. I think that'd look good.

eeeeehh...

They look good on the hood of a cutty that is in town. GTP/TGP style in the middle.

I could be wrong, but I think Z34 louvers need to be recessed into the hood so some fancy sheetmetal work would be required.

you are correct, it would be more hassle than it is worth