Try paying for parts before you try and sell them...

SantaCruzTGP

This norcalstang is a peice of work, still he logs on and can't contact me. He's selling the parts off my car, which is still registered in my name, he hasn't transferred title and I now owe next years registration. he still owes me money from his bounced check, his phone #'s are disconnected. I'm a complete idiot for not dealing with the car myself. I have no way to get in touch with this guy other than this forum. Anybody have this guys contact info, I want it. His name is Mark Casavant. I think that's his name, fuck, I don't know anymore what to think.

-Jeromy

If he's too big of a schlub to transfer the title over into his name, report the car stolen! That'll "learn" him :lol: .

In MN, there's a "receipt" part of the title that the buyer is supposed to fill out when you sell it (it's the size of a post card.) The seller then has 10 days to drop the "receipt" into the mail (or go to the DPS's website and report a transfer of ownership.) This way, the seller's hands are washed of the vehicle as soon as it's sold, even if the buyer doesn't transfer the title right away...

Call your local police. Ask them what you can do.

Personally I would either jump on a plane and beat the piss out of him and his family or send someone to his door for a few hundred dollars. Then take his car along with the TGP back.

Don't be a pussy and fight for your car and your belongings! I have driven halfway across the country to knock the shit out of someone. I spent a weekend in jail but who gives a shit! To sit here on a forum and ask..what can I do? Grab your balls and do something about it! :cool:

I sent in the card for transfer of sale to the DMV here in CA, I was fucking stupid, I just wanted to get rid of the car fast, my property mgt co said I have to move my car or else I would be fined for violation of property rules. Whatever, I'm trying to get the paper back fromt the DMV to get his new address which he provided( it's probably a fake one too), so I can goto his house and knock on his door and head. Bottom line is that I'm an idiot for not getting all the proper documentation and cash from the sale. He forgot money when He came to pick up the car, that's how stupid this guy is. We went to the atm together and it was only able to withdrawl 200 for the day, so he wrote me a check for another 200 and it was a fraudulent check the bank says. He hasn't dealt with it since. Don't deal with this guy; if you do, give me what contact info you have please. Good idea, I will give the police a call and see what they have to say. I figured that the police wouldn't be able to do anything.

-Jeromy

I'm waiting for the rebuttal (sp?) *grabs popcorn*

But as said go track him down and sort it out, in whatever manner you choose.

His for sale threads were locked for a reason.....there isn't really a need for this thread though....take it to PMs, or the police....