smoked headlights

EviLette

• 1 month later...

i had headlight covers on my car. til one day they chipped the corner of my newly painted Z34 grille :cuss:

so needless to say they've been thrown into my room

Smoked Tails (didnt have exhaust done when i took this pic)

2214773_21_full.jpg

Front View, Smoked Headlight Covers, and smokd Fog Lights

2214773_19_full.jpg

I love everything except the huge decal....the rest of the car is sex

• 2 weeks later...

I found a shop in the states (Stickercity) that makes a film that goes over ur headlights, tailights and turn signals in any color you want..good quality and great choice of colors(Blue, yellow,clear and oh ya smoke) They don`t really have W-body`s listed but I heard through a friend that they can sell you a sheet you can cut yourself!

I found a shop in the states (Stickercity) that makes a film that goes over ur headlights, tailights and turn signals in any color you want..good quality and great choice of colors(Blue, yellow,clear and oh ya smoke) They don`t really have W-body`s listed but I heard through a friend that they can sell you a sheet you can cut yourself!

you can get vinyl and cut it yourself just about anywhere :shrug:

The film isn't vinyl, its the same film that is used in window tints...but with an adhesive backing....and they sell it in bulk so you can do almost anything on the car..tails,headlights,turnsignals..etc...

The film isn't vinyl, its the same film that is used in window tints...but with an adhesive backing....and they sell it in bulk so you can do almost anything on the car..tails,headlights,turnsignals..etc...

correct.

vinyl wouldnt give you the transparency that you need to still see light..or w/e

vinyl wouldnt give you the transparency that you need to still see light..or w/e

I guess I didn't understand that transparency was an objective....

• 4 months later...

What you would want is a mylar based tint film. Also, the covers for the GP, do you know where I can order a pair? i have a 94 with a B4U kit on it and would like to get a pair of the covers for it. Also, if anyone knows where I can get a new/non-damage front bumper cover for the B4U kit(besides a J/Y), let me know because the one on my GP has the lower valance section torn out. looks like the previous owner ran it over a few parking bars and curbs...