smoked headlights

EviLette

i know there are pictures somewhere of 1/1.5 gens with smoked lenses... i wanted to show my frienda pic of them only i cant find them... help?

I think I showed you a picture of a B4U with smoked lenses... it's on someone's cardomain site. Look for a '95 GTP. He's got a bunch of pictures of it with his dog.

holy shit! that was you? THat means i met you before if that was in the canada meet in St Thomas about 3-4 years ago

Yep... you got to see Ol' Faded glory.. LOL

It looked shiney about 2 years before that when I first painted it, I swear!! :lol:

Unfortunatly I don't remember many people from the meet. Brian P, Ben, Franz, Tyler (I think.. guy with the gold cutty)... I forget the rest :neutral:

Putting a dark tint over the allready crappy DOT lights shure sounds like a good idea to me! :bonk:

But seriously though, how much dimmer do those smoked covers dim the light at night?

-Jason

Putting a dark tint over the allready crappy DOT lights shure sounds like a good idea to me! :bonk:

But seriously though, how much dimmer do those smoked covers dim the light at night?

-Jason

I have covers on my '96 Monte and they greatly reduce light at night, hence why I remove them for night driving. Just think how craptastic they'd be at night for the mini quads!

Why do I have a feeling they weren't made for '92+ Cutty Sedans?? If they were, someone correct me please, I'd really like some for myself.

For the 3 millionth time, I can see just fine. Mine are nowhere near as dark as them covers though.

You must have eyes are good as superman then...

I have enough problems seeing at night even with a car that has good headlights. I can't imagine how shitty they would be on my GP. On my 88 GP (pics above) it wasn't TOO bad in the city, but they definatly came off for any country/highway driving.

I'll take some pictures tonight. They are much brighter than everyone here seems to think! I'm using Silverstars too, FWIW.[br]Posted on: May 05, 2006, 10:18:01 PM_________________________________________________lights002.jpg

lights003.jpg

Terrible pics, but you cant tell me that they are bad at all.

Terrible pics, but you cant tell me that they are bad at all.

But I think she wants covers.. not just actually tinting the headlights

Those are nice and bright.... however I wonder if "smoked" headlights aren't as bad as those plastic covers???

They DO make them for mini-quad cars, however they cover the whole area not each individual light.

I had covers...and still do, but I never use them anymore, I think they look really tacky...

If you had a lumina I would sell them to you..

I made a nice set of tinted covers for my '97 cutty coupe...if you do a search I am sure that you will find the pics

I did search for about ten minutes before I made the post... I couldn't find anything... the search function is rather tricky to use on this forum.

and I don't want either... my friend was swearing how awesome it would look, and I personally don't find it at all appealing. I love my checkered taillights anyways, and it was smoked lenses... or covers, we just wanted to see pictures and I had no luck. Forgot about cardomain though, I don't spend any time there.