New Audio stuff! woot!!111

19Cutlass94

I finally ordered my component set! Now I can offically get my system finished! ( ok well kinda lol ) I ordered these bad boys...

http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=14&pid=29&cur=USD

Package deal with the Nine.4 gimme a nice 150w RMS x2 @ 4ohm. Should sound really nice! and get these components goin! Plus I gotta get more sound deadening for the doors. I cant wait to get this in! I mean all I have up front is two 4" speakers, which really isnt all that much at all.

Update coming soon.....

haha thats what Im hoping! Like right now I have soo much bass, and those 4" speakers up front just dont do anything. I have to turn it way up and trun the bass way down to every hear very much out of em.

They are worth every penny my friend!

They arent really that expensive to begin with which makes it even better! But just think... now you have to wait for Part II of the install :lol:

They sent em out yesturday so Im hoping maybe by the weekend I can have some fun puttin em in![br]Posted on: April 20, 2006, 11:56:22 AM_________________________________________________they should be here today!!111

Niceeeeeeeeee