clear corners??

Cam'ron

Looks like its part of the headlight so youd have to buy the whole thing. I dont knoe of anyone that does. And believe me, that organe shit doesnt come off. Ive tried everything for days, nothing worked.

with the newer regals, they bake them in the oven for 5 min at 300 farrenheit and it falls right off. I'm not kidding search for it. I thought it was bs the first thread I saw, then I saw a couple more, and ppl sayin ya it works great. "If it doesn't come off after 5 min put it in for another minute."

180ºF is more than enough to loosen up that seal. 300ºF is just stupid.

180º for 5-7 minutes. Pry them apart starting at the high beam. It may sound ghetto, but you know the translucent covers they put over the florescent lights in drop ceilings? You can cut a piece of that in the same shape as your reflector to achieve a somewhat clear corner effect. A few guys on RegalGS.org did that.

thknas guys but that all sounds a little ghetto to say the least, how in the hell do you put them back together? in the oven again... i dont like that idea... i might just save up a bit for the black ones on ebay... more money but a ton less work for the same effect i am looking for