Where to get exhause tips

mixe olds

I would like to replace the existing dual exhaust chrome tips on my 94 Cutty with new ones. The existing ones are original, corroded and look like crap. I would like to replace the crappy ones with new ones. Where is a good place to go to get new ones that look like stock and have that chrome shine to it? Any suggestions would be great.

hmm my dad's convertible is a factory dual exhaust car and it has the Quad pipes sticking out, is all original, and the pipes/tips are pretty much BBQ grill black...not sure what you're talking about since i know his car hasn't been messed with. My car is single exhaust and also has no tips

Do you want the tips that can be welded on or the bolt on ones? Most auto parts stores would have the bolt on ones, summit and jegs would sell both.

I would just get 4 smalll slanted single chrome tips and weld them in place of the four factory ones.

But yeah, your tips aren't supposed to be chrome. I've seen even brand new 3.4 cars with black tips. That's the way they are. I suppose you could sand them down, but the stainless GM uses on exhaust isn't going to polish to a high shine.

dude there's so many place to get tips from. try borla.com, magnaflow.com, flowmastermufflers.com. I bet your local exhaust shop can even order you some tips.