what to do for pinstriping

birdman

well im stuck in a delimma on how to do the pinstripe on my car when it gets painted. im keeping it white and it'll have all the Z stuff on it, im not sure weather to do the stock euro 3.4 pinstripe, a stripe in the same spot the one is on the Z, both, or somthing totally different. any ideas???

If it where me, Id leave the picstripes off. They look good on some cars, and since your leaving all the Z stuff, I think it will look better without them. To me it just seems like theres too much there.

But if you have to have one, have it like a point in the front, then have it slowly fade into like a 2 in high Z in the back ( if you can picture what I just said :lol: )

well the thing is i really dont want an all white car, i kinda want it to have some sort of red somthing on the outside, i kinda like the stripe thats on the Z but mabey a little different. all white is just too bland for me.

red window tint??? meh, may look ricey, let me see if i can photoshop somthin[br]Posted on: April 07, 2006, 10:06:39 PM_________________________________________________ok so appaarently ive forgotton all my photoshop skills but i will be taking off the trim and only leaving the euro 3.4, i was thinking a small red stripe just below it would look ok. i dont know.

im really stuck on red but do you have a pic of the rest of the car so i can get how it looks on the car.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/mfewtrail/

Go to page 4 there and I have some pictures of my SE there. I didn't really see any good pictures that show off the blue striping out of those I have hosted though. I'll look through my old pictures soon and find some better ones to host that actually show the pinstriping color really well.

How about a red w-body.com decal on the rear windows (seriously).

Tint would give your car a whole new look. I know you want to jazz it up a bit but with those clear windows it's just gonna look tacky with too much pinstriping.

hmmm, ok well i borrowed xtremes lumina because its the only one i could find with some Z stuff and white but heres kinda the basic idea even though i suck with photoshop.

lumipinstripecopy.jpg

if it was red and not pink i think it would look prettu good. I think it looks better without the badges though (but with your chop i think they look a lot bigger than they really will be)

lumipinstripecopy2.jpg

better? and i like my badges, makes it look less bare. i dont like it when a car is just bare no badges or other color at all, looks to plain to me. and the stripe can be different sizes but with my limited skills thats as close as im gonna try for.

yeah, that looks a bit better. what if you put the badges below the stripe? something just looks a little weird, cant figure it out. Maybe it's just cuz the stripe is a little off on the color

i think that is because the badges aer still too big but my skills in PS arnt good enough to make it any smaller and still readable. and if i raise the stripe it would be on a wired spot on the bumpers. when i get my bumpers on im going to buy red tape and play i think.

yeah, I think if you do all the z stuff, that stripe will look really good, especially with those badges. I just wish they made a black/white combo of those badges. maybe ill get some and make my own