will this radio work in 1993 CS?

NORBI

'93 CS radio is mounted via a metal plate that runs the length of the front of the radio with two bolts into the dash.

so as said, physically it would fit, you'd have to figure a way to securely mount it, and dunno on the wiring.

I tested a 95 lumina cd radio (virtually identical) in a 94 cs. it should just about plug and play. there may be the need to change a wire or two... but the mounts will be a PITA.

Ehh, I've seen people use that radio in Cutlasses before. I'm sure the mounting wont be too bad, especially if it has the little places for the threaded tabs to snap into that the CS radio mount bolts into. Otherwise you could just cut out spots for the tabs in there.

i don't believe those head units have the spots for the mounting tabs. the top and tottom covers come off easily enough, though. shouldn't be too hard to cut spots out for them.

good thinking, zack

Thanks guys my radio in my newly bought CS convertible has a broken tape deck and looks outdated and was thinking about something more modern and since wiring is same on it i think that it will look good in my CS and add a CD player with it.

Thanks a lot guys