wow my brakes dont suck... sometimes.

birdman

tonight was fucking great, i was driving normally and i was going a little to fast so i hit the brakes, they seemed to grab better than normal so when i turned into the parking lot i hit them kinda hard and i stopped really quick. well i spead up to about twenty and slammed it to the floor and it squeeld to a very quick stop. what would cause my brakes to work better after driving for a little, because normally they work ok but not like that. any ideas? thanks.

you got lucky :shrug: ???

I know my STE stops like a POS unless I slam on the brakes really hard. Then it STOPS. Scared the shit out of me one time cause it stopped way faster than I expected.

Shawn

My STE braked really well. Pedal was a little spongy but it still stopped.

I don't remember how the TGP's were. I know it needed new rear brakes anyway.

The Cutlass won't stop worth a shit until the pads are warmed up. Until then, it's like they're ice skating on the rotor.

My car never wants to stop. Period.

And that's with all new shit all the way around.

X2

Almost hit a retarde trying to race me becuase he brake checked me at like 95.

Brake checking a car with shitty brakes, Not a good idea! :lol:

yeah mine stops like a champ...try setting & releasing the parking brake a few times. My car has 18.88 Wearever rotors & some Napa $20 tru-stops and it works better than the original stuff ever did.

My car will stop on a dime and gimem some change back

Believe it or not but the brakes on this thing are better than alot of other cars I drive (both friends and work)

well after driving it just now it really does make a 10,000% difference when there warmed up. when i first drove it would stop like shit, after it warmed up i could squeel to a stop. wierd :? . o well, at least they only suck sometimes.

My brakes just suck all the time.....the brake shop fixedthe rear ones, and now they are seized again....I think only my front right wheel actually does any brakes now....the front left might do *some* but it definately isn't balanced.....stupid pos braking system....one day I'll fix it, when it warms up

My brakes just suck all the time.....the brake shop fixedthe rear ones, and now they are seized again....I think only my front right wheel actually does any brakes now....the front left might do *some* but it definately isn't balanced.....stupid pos braking system....one day I'll fix it, when it warms up

Now THATS what I'm used to! A fellow W owner saying this.

I feel for ya, dude. :bawl: