A Big Thanks

SuperBuick

I just wanted to publicly thank Malibuolds for the "junkyard service" he has been offering to us members here, I think he deserves a hand for being so helpful and taking the time to share his wealth (junkyard-wise) with us. We all owe you one! - Tom

Yes he does!

It's a BIG help to those of us who have terrible salvage yards in our areas.. ours here is a good example of one that likes to overcharge for every part they have..

Lumina Z34 gauge cluster $140

Rear 94+ Calipers $50 each, rotors $30 each

I could go on and on about the high prices they have.. but I won't.. so THANKS Malibuolds! :D

Guest Anonymous

I have 3 j/y around here. The one tells you they don't have what you need if it isn't going to make them rich by selling it. The other two will let you go in and get what you need or want but the one is overpriced and the other has a limited selection. (It does have two Grand Prix's that look identical to mine except for the headlights, so I will have them stripped.)

So yes malibuolds thank you very much for what your doing. :yak: :mrgreen: :cheers: